Preseason Week 2: Patriots @ Titans

Jonboy

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcus looked competent on that drive!   Then....he goes balls out on a preseason 2 pt conversion. I expect to hear of elbow numbness soon. RIP in peace.

Both QBs played well, mariota against starters and Tanny against backups.   We should be happy for both.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, newschool said:

I know I am. Tannehill looks so much better than backups we have in the past, even if it's against 2nd stringers. You can tell he has starting ability. Probably best backup since Fitzpatrick, hopefully better.

Yeah, honestly I never watched that much of him in Miami.  General sense I had was that he was pretty avg.  If anything hes playing for a job here or elsewhere next year.

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The balls Tannehill is throwing would be complete against anyone. The real benefit he's getting is not having to deal with 1st string pass rush. 

We have GOT to put him in against the 1's next week.

1 minute ago, Denali said:

We have GOT to put him in against the 1's next week.

No, we really don't. Mariota WILL be the week one starter and next week is the dress rehearsal. We might even see Henry next week and it'll be the last time the entire 1st team O will play together until Lewan comes back week 5. 

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That Lewan suspension is so frustrating, especially when you see how good he and Conklin have looked this preseason, both have been opening up some really nice holes in the run game, Henry could be devastating on the OZ when both those guys are back starting.

Let's just hope his appeal on August 22nd goes well...

• Jonboy unpinned this topic