titaninpgh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LaCanfora coming in hot with the “Brady plans to buy the Titans” take in 3...2...1...

Don’t see him playing anywhere but NE. Could 100% see him here as an assistant coach though, if he wanted to get into that. 

Please don't bring in a washed up Brady in here at 43 to start for the Titans

25 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Funny enough my Dad did he hear on the radio about two weeks ago that Brady could have his eyes on the Titans if he were to move on from the Patriots next year. I laughed it off when he told me, but it does make some sense.

That was just speculation by Jared Stillman.

2 minutes ago, titansjr9988 said:

As he signs in Denver! Just like some other MF we know.......

Believe it or not players value familiarity, especially a guy like Brady. John Elway, Kubiak, and the Broncos were a hell of a lot more familiar for Peyton than Bumbling Bud, Mike Reinfeldt, Mike Munchak, and the Titans.

Brady and Vrabel both made their early bones in the league together. Brady knows Vrabel, knows what they're trying to do here, knows JRob from his time in New England, and would even rejoin some former teammates. Plus, he'd have potentially the best receiving corps he's ever played with.

29 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Believe it or not players value familiarity, especially a guy like Brady. John Elway, Kubiak, and the Broncos were a hell of a lot more familiar for Peyton than Bumbling Bud, Mike Reinfeldt, Mike Munchak, and the Titans.

Brady and Vrabel both made their early bones in the league together. Brady knows Vrabel, knows what they're trying to do here, knows JRob from his time in New England, and would even rejoin some former teammates. Plus, he'd have potentially the best receiving corps he's ever played with.

Given the number of organizational ties to the Patriots, I agree that Brady would see Tennessee as a very comfortable and attractive destination if he were to leave New England.

I just don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening.

Just now, nine said:

Given the number of organizational ties to the Patriots, I agree that Brady would see Tennessee as a very comfortable and attractive destination if he were to leave New England.

I just don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening.

No, me either. And it's not the scenario I want anyway. But if one thing lead to another... I wouldn't be brokenhearted.