Tannehill off at practice Thursday

freakingeek

21 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Especially since they are giving him no credit whatsoever.  He made plays which translate to an actual game.  Mariota still seems like he's going to struggle if forced to make quicker decisions and face tighter coverage.  Yet they want to praise him because of the fucking preseason box score, subsequent to shitting on the credibility of preseason a week ago.

Careful, your bias is showing. 

6 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

So you agree with Nashville media that Mariota looked good and that Tannehill blended in with the ball boys out there?

I’m not saying that. I disagree. I even posted that Mariota was up and down and Tannehill looked good. 

Im just giving you shit for your obsession (at this point) with discrediting anything positive Mariota and questioning anything that’s negative Tannehill. 

I mean, you do you. I don’t really care. I just prefer an unbiased approach to things. 

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You chumps can't believe the local media concerning Tannehill

While I agree the local media is a joke, what do you want them to say regarding Tannehill? The team has already said Mariota is the starter, that there isn’t a QB competition and while Tannehill has looked good, he is going up against 2nd and 3rd string defenses while having one of the best OT in the league as a second stringer allowing zero pressure on his blind side.  

Edited by japan

4 minutes ago, japan said:

While I agree the local media is a joke, what do you want them to say regarding Tannehill? 

I don't care what they say regarding either QB. They don't break any inside stories and are clueless for the most part. It's pretty obvious who you can listen to and who you can't. 

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I don't care what they say regarding either QB. They don't break any inside stories and are clueless for the most part. It's pretty obvious who you can listen to and who you can't. 

Yeah, you listen to those who confirm what you believe and reject those who say the opposite!

Just now, StephenIsLegend said:

Yeah, you listen to those who confirm what you believe and reject those who say the opposite!

Honestly I usually post my opinion and then it gets reaffirmed. I've been on this MM stuff for years now and it's all come true. 

Who the hell is critiquing MM right now and saying the opposite of me regarding MM? No one with any credibility. 

If you have some examples please post them, otherwise you're talking out your ass. You;ve pretty much been in line with me the last two preseason games from what I've read. 

20 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I’m not saying that. I disagree. I even posted that Mariota was up and down and Tannehill looked good. 

Im just giving you shit for your obsession (at this point) with discrediting anything positive Mariota and questioning anything that’s negative Tannehill. 

I mean, you do you. I don’t really care. I just prefer an unbiased approach to things. 

You don't have to be biased to see that Tannehill clearly looks better.  

26 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Honestly I usually post my opinion and then it gets reaffirmed. I've been on this MM stuff for years now and it's all come true. 

Who the hell is critiquing MM right now and saying the opposite of me regarding MM? No one with any credibility. 

If you have some examples please post them, otherwise you're talking out your ass. You;ve pretty much been in line with me the last two preseason games from what I've read. 

I’m closer to your thought process after the last two preseason games, but I’m not nearly as down on Mariota as you’ve been. 

30 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I’m closer to your thought process after the last two preseason games, but I’m not nearly as down on Mariota as you’ve been. 

Oh man he's bad. I've been too kind to him 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Everybody knows Mariota will be the week one starter.  The real question is what point he gets pulled if he doesn't produce.  Vrabel wants to go into the season fully supporting Mariota and hoping it doesn't come down to having to replace him.  That is logical.  He isn't looking toward Mariota being a failure despite the fact it could happen.  What is more likely is Mariota gets dinged and RT gets his shot.

Of course.