Sign in to follow this  
Denali

I know it was you, Fredo

Everyone knows Trump Jr is Fredo. Even Trump supporters have to admit both the boys are doofuses. The older two. 

1 hour ago, Omar said:

Everyone knows Trump Jr is Fredo. Even Trump supporters have to admit both the boys are doofuses. The older two. 

Trump himself was Fredo.  There just wasn’t a Michael to take over for the father.  His older brother didn’t want to grift, he just wanted to drink and fly planes.

He can say to the guy he doesn't appreciate being called that but his extreme reaction tells us there is some serious insecurity there.

He's not wrong, if you're going to call someone something don't bitch out when they confront you over it. "I thought it was your name though" lol. Soft.

Let's see if SNL or all the libtard late night hosts make fun of Fredo Cuomo.   It would get great laughs, but we know they don't like to make fun of their own.

6 hours ago, OzTitan said:

He's not wrong, if you're going to call someone something don't bitch out when they confront you over it. "I thought it was your name though" lol. Soft.

And if it's the truth?