Sign in to follow this  
TheBukafax

Andrew Luck has a bone injury too

On 8/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Titans279 said:

Too early.

Luck will have his career ending injury next season so they can tank and draft Trevor Lawrence in 2021. 

Hush your mouth, Mister Mxyzptlk. I'm going to pretend I never read that. 

The current line for week one is Colts (+3) at LA Chargers which is ridiculously low if you ask me.

I wonder how high it will jump once Luck is officially ruled out for the opener. I'd be shocked if it's less than a TD.

4 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The current line for week one is Colts (+3) at LA Chargers which is ridiculously low if you ask me.

I wonder how high it will jump once Luck is officially ruled out for the opener. I'd be shocked if it's less than a TD.

I think Luck ends up starting week 1, he was moving well when working out before the Colts PSG2.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I think Luck ends up starting week 1, he was moving well when working out before the Colts PSG2.

Doesn't sound that way to me. This is what I read about his workout before their last game:

"Luck worked on the field at Lucas Oil Stadium before Saturday's game against the Cleveland Browns. His workout included footwork drills where he went side-to-side before attempting a pass. Luck's had a difficult time with side-to-side movement due to the pain in his left ankle."

8 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Doesn't sound that way to me. This is what I read about his workout before their last game:

"Luck worked on the field at Lucas Oil Stadium before Saturday's game against the Cleveland Browns. His workout included footwork drills where he went side-to-side before attempting a pass. Luck's had a difficult time with side-to-side movement due to the pain in his left ankle."

Can only speak on the footage that I personally saw, it didn't look to me he was struggling with lateral movement, obviously I didn't see the entire workout so maybe he had issues after the bits I saw.

Just have a gut feel that he ends up playing week 1.

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Frank Reich has said he wants to name his starting QB for week 1 after PSG3, so one way or another it won't be long before Luck's status for the start of the regular season is known.

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Frank Reich has said he wants to name his starting QB for week 1 after PSG3, so one way or another it won't be long before Luck's status for the start of the regular season is known.

Announcing that far in advanced seems odd if Luck was close.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:17 PM, TheBukafax said:

I don’t trust Hollywood Chao. @Bongo59 we need your opinion here.

I've been saying for weeks now how this whole situation is about to blow up in the Colts faces just like it did two years ago.

They keep acting like it's no big deal and we keep getting closer to week 1 and people are finally starting to figure out how serious this injury really is and how Andrew Luck's durability should be called into question. I think they will seriously consider cutting him before 3/20/20.