Sign in to follow this  
helimachoptor

Browns game & merch question

Bink   
1 hour ago, helimachoptor said:

OK, I may just order and get it delivered to my hotel, that's the easiest solution I think 

Yeah, given your situation living outside of the states I think this is the best option but online offerings are limited right now. You definitely want to try to arrange this in advance because timing the delivery window will be tight. 

Number9   
47 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Based on your tastes, I’d go with # 8.

4 hours ago, helimachoptor said:

I'm in Boston for a week before the game but my last time there i didn't see any titans gear (for the playoff game). 

May just order and bring with me 

Who are you going to get?  I have several #9 jerseys.  I was just lucky.  EDDIE!  EDDIE!  EDDIE!!   George is cool.  Might I recommend Byard, Lewan, Casey or maybe Walker.  Davis is still early.  I have no doubt he will be a great player, just not sure he stays here.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Who are you going to get?  I have several #9 jerseys.  I was just lucky.  EDDIE!  EDDIE!  EDDIE!!   George is cool.  Might I recommend Byard, Lewan, Casey or maybe Walker.  Davis is still early.  I have no doubt he will be a great player, just not sure he stays here.

My thinking exactly. 

Byard or lewan are my choices

TWR   
4 hours ago, helimachoptor said:

Ireland, going to Boston for a week and I travel light.. And I only have a George and Locker Jersey so want to pick up a new one. 

If I order from fanatics or similar the customs costs basically make it 50% more expensive. If I order from nfl Europe its expensive already. 

Have you tried dhgate.com

you can get personalized or player stitched jerseys for like $20. Now some may have blemishes or not best quality but you can order 4-5 and bound to get a good one.

8MM   

If you don't want to jump out of the plane don't put on the parachute -  Freddie Kitchens.

9 hours ago, TWR said:

Have you tried dhgate.com

you can get personalized or player stitched jerseys for like $20. Now some may have blemishes or not best quality but you can order 4-5 and bound to get a good one.

I've got a few Chinese jerseys, but given the titans will have these jerseys for quite a while I'm happy to pay for a genuine