Sign in to follow this  
helimachoptor

Browns game & merch question

Anyone going to the Browns game? 

Also at my previous titans game I've always come geared up, but this time I'd like to be a new Jersey. 

Is there any visiting team gear usually on sale at the stadiums? 

8 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Also at my previous titans game I've always come geared up, but this time I'd like to be a new Jersey. 

At the stadiums I have been to, you can usually find a 3rd party vendor outside of the stadium, but inside the gates, its usually all home team gear.

Just go to a nearby mall or sports memorabilia/sporting goods store and you'll usually have 1-2 jerseys of every team.

11 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

You have plenty of time. Order one now. #17 would be a good choice.

39 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

At the stadiums I have been to, you can usually find a 3rd party vendor outside of the stadium, but inside the gates, its usually all home team gear.

Just go to a nearby mall or sports memorabilia/sporting goods store and you'll usually have 1-2 jerseys of every team.

This^^ I've been to a few games down in San Diego and there was no Titans gear at the stadium

Edited by titansjr9988

Even if they did carry visiting team apparel...the selection would be extremely limited and you’d pay full retail prices.

If you want to pick up Titans gear, you’re far better off looking at other outlets.  

19 minutes ago, TWR said:

Where the fuck do you live- why not just order something now and get it delivered where you live 

Ireland, going to Boston for a week and I travel light.. And I only have a George and Locker Jersey so want to pick up a new one. 

If I order from fanatics or similar the customs costs basically make it 50% more expensive. If I order from nfl Europe its expensive already. 

14 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Ireland, going to Boston for a week and I travel light.. And I only have a George and Locker Jersey so want to pick up a new one. 

If I order from fanatics or similar the customs costs basically make it 50% more expensive. If I order from nfl Europe its expensive already. 

Based on your tastes, I’d go with # 8.