Browns game & merch question

helimachoptor

8 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Anyone going to the Browns game? 

Also at my previous titans game I've always come geared up, but this time I'd like to be a new Jersey. 

Is there any visiting team gear usually on sale at the stadiums? 

At the stadiums I have been to, you can usually find a 3rd party vendor outside of the stadium, but inside the gates, its usually all home team gear.

Just go to a nearby mall or sports memorabilia/sporting goods store and you'll usually have 1-2 jerseys of every team.

39 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

At the stadiums I have been to, you can usually find a 3rd party vendor outside of the stadium, but inside the gates, its usually all home team gear.

Just go to a nearby mall or sports memorabilia/sporting goods store and you'll usually have 1-2 jerseys of every team.

This^^ I've been to a few games down in San Diego and there was no Titans gear at the stadium

Edited by titansjr9988

19 minutes ago, TWR said:

Where the fuck do you live- why not just order something now and get it delivered where you live 

Ireland, going to Boston for a week and I travel light.. And I only have a George and Locker Jersey so want to pick up a new one. 

If I order from fanatics or similar the customs costs basically make it 50% more expensive. If I order from nfl Europe its expensive already. 

14 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Ireland, going to Boston for a week and I travel light.. And I only have a George and Locker Jersey so want to pick up a new one. 

If I order from fanatics or similar the customs costs basically make it 50% more expensive. If I order from nfl Europe its expensive already. 

Based on your tastes, I’d go with # 8.

1 hour ago, helimachoptor said:

OK, I may just order and get it delivered to my hotel, that's the easiest solution I think 

Yeah, given your situation living outside of the states I think this is the best option but online offerings are limited right now. You definitely want to try to arrange this in advance because timing the delivery window will be tight. 

47 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Based on your tastes, I’d go with # 8.

4 hours ago, helimachoptor said:

I'm in Boston for a week before the game but my last time there i didn't see any titans gear (for the playoff game). 

May just order and bring with me 

Who are you going to get?  I have several #9 jerseys.  I was just lucky.  EDDIE!  EDDIE!  EDDIE!!   George is cool.  Might I recommend Byard, Lewan, Casey or maybe Walker.  Davis is still early.  I have no doubt he will be a great player, just not sure he stays here.