Now the Mooch...

Number9

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

It was obvious from the start it was just a line for the suckers...

37 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Right. It was so transparent.  Anyone buying that line is a fucking idiot.

THIS is part of the problem. Trump was tearing up some repubs l didn’t like like Cruze. It was easy to like that. Was l examining everything and toting a MAGA sign? No. 

But don’t make people you want to come over to your views feel like they have to accept you calling them idiots to change their choice in the next election.  You have to play to win. 

32 minutes ago, Number9 said:

THIS is part of the problem. Trump was tearing up some repubs l didn’t like like Cruze. It was easy to like that. Was l examining everything and toting a MAGA sign? No. 

But don’t make people you want to come over to your views feel like they have to accept you calling them idiots to change their choice in the next election.  You have to play to win. 

The people I am talking about aren't switching their votes. They are all in with the retard. They are fucking morons. 

7 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

If you actually believed Trump was going to drain the swamp, well, go damn you’re gullible. 

I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn't go get a MAGA hat.  I liked his talk about trying to get the country relief from all the bad trade deals.  Who else running talked about the bad trade deals.  The swamp to me meant all the leeches that inhabit Washington spending millions to get the country into bad deals.  You guys seem to not understand how the man got elected.  It was not because he was a white suprematist.  People were losing jobs and rural America was hurting.  

Again, the arguing has gone too far.  The Mooch blasts Trump, then you want to blast the Mooch.  WTF do you want?  If we are all going to draw this line, then shoot anybody who crosses it-even if they are helping us-then we have truly lost our way.   I think that's what you say the other side represents, intolerance.

4 hours ago, Number9 said:

I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn't go get a MAGA hat.  I liked his talk about trying to get the country relief from all the bad trade deals.  Who else running talked about the bad trade deals.  The swamp to me meant all the leeches that inhabit Washington spending millions to get the country into bad deals.  You guys seem to not understand how the man got elected.  It was not because he was a white suprematist.  People were losing jobs and rural America was hurting.  

Again, the arguing has gone too far.  The Mooch blasts Trump, then you want to blast the Mooch.  WTF do you want?  If we are all going to draw this line, then shoot anybody who crosses it-even if they are helping us-then we have truly lost our way.   I think that's what you say the other side represents, intolerance.

Not blasting the Mooch for changing. I just want to know what changed. I think that’s a reasonable question.