Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Now the Mooch...

59 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Trump’s tweeting now is no different than what it was when he was elected. What changed for the Mooch? It can’t be that he got fired. That was 2 years ago, and he only just now started speaking out. 

It is worse. Also, he didn’t have to make comments about Charlottesville or the day after shootings. Often, usually presidents try to be potus of all the people and bring the country together. Now we have a mass shooter with writings saying he was inspired by potus. 

12 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It is worse. Also, he didn’t have to make comments about Charlottesville or the day after shootings. Often, usually presidents try to be potus of all the people and bring the country together. Now we have a mass shooter with writings saying he was inspired by potus. 

The religious right has for a long time lost the "moral authority" argument for leadership.  We're talking a generation.  They've shown themselves to be anti-Christ-like.  Not the bogey man, just not Christ-like.  

It will take a generation for the moral party to be back, and their numbers following this are going to be low. 

Trump will not only be a stain for the religious right, but the GOP in general.  They know it, but won't be able to admit it. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

It was obvious from the start it was just a line for the suckers...

Right. It was so transparent.  Anyone buying that line is a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

It was obvious from the start it was just a line for the suckers...

37 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Right. It was so transparent.  Anyone buying that line is a fucking idiot.

THIS is part of the problem. Trump was tearing up some repubs l didn’t like like Cruze. It was easy to like that. Was l examining everything and toting a MAGA sign? No. 

But don’t make people you want to come over to your views feel like they have to accept you calling them idiots to change their choice in the next election.  You have to play to win. 

32 minutes ago, Number9 said:

THIS is part of the problem. Trump was tearing up some repubs l didn’t like like Cruze. It was easy to like that. Was l examining everything and toting a MAGA sign? No. 

But don’t make people you want to come over to your views feel like they have to accept you calling them idiots to change their choice in the next election.  You have to play to win. 

The people I am talking about aren't switching their votes. They are all in with the retard. They are fucking morons. 

Speaking of gullible.  Tards get all worked up when ONE person leaves the reservation.  Who cares?

The guy is now a Tard hero.  A real truth seeker.  One of the special chose who will get his face on cable news and a few talk shows.

The guy was nothing but now...........  

None of you gave 2 shits about Mooch's opinion when he supported Trump. Trump fired him after just 10 days!

I'm going to assume that CNN offered him more money to be a turncoat than what Foxnews was paying him. He's known Trump for years and just now has a problem with him. 

You tards gained nothing!

What about the 99% of the republican party turned on the Bush family? John Bolton and about as many people as you can count on one hand still think the Iraq war was a good thing. After defending that idiot war for a decade republicans began turning on it and Trump pushed the rest over the edge. Dubya's brother was totally and spectacularly rejected in 2016. 

To me that is an example of people leaving the reservation not one rogue dickhead. 

Let's assume that Mooch is not a dumb guy. He graduated from Harvard Law and was an investment banker. What did he not see in the years he knew Trump and the 2 1/2 years he was president? These shootings and Trump's reaction to them turned him completely? There is no credibility in this guy. 

His suggestion is retarded. Replace Trump on the top of the ticket? That has only been done once when LBJ was so unpopular because of Vietnam he did not run again. 

What next mooch becomes the 51st democrat presidential candidate? Is he trying to impress some girl he wants to fuck?

7 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

If you actually believed Trump was going to drain the swamp, well, go damn you’re gullible. 

I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn't go get a MAGA hat.  I liked his talk about trying to get the country relief from all the bad trade deals.  Who else running talked about the bad trade deals.  The swamp to me meant all the leeches that inhabit Washington spending millions to get the country into bad deals.  You guys seem to not understand how the man got elected.  It was not because he was a white suprematist.  People were losing jobs and rural America was hurting.  

Again, the arguing has gone too far.  The Mooch blasts Trump, then you want to blast the Mooch.  WTF do you want?  If we are all going to draw this line, then shoot anybody who crosses it-even if they are helping us-then we have truly lost our way.   I think that's what you say the other side represents, intolerance.

4 hours ago, Number9 said:

I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn't go get a MAGA hat.  I liked his talk about trying to get the country relief from all the bad trade deals.  Who else running talked about the bad trade deals.  The swamp to me meant all the leeches that inhabit Washington spending millions to get the country into bad deals.  You guys seem to not understand how the man got elected.  It was not because he was a white suprematist.  People were losing jobs and rural America was hurting.  

Again, the arguing has gone too far.  The Mooch blasts Trump, then you want to blast the Mooch.  WTF do you want?  If we are all going to draw this line, then shoot anybody who crosses it-even if they are helping us-then we have truly lost our way.   I think that's what you say the other side represents, intolerance.

Not blasting the Mooch for changing. I just want to know what changed. I think that’s a reasonable question. 

12 hours ago, ctm said:

Two and a half years in, exactly how many people have left the Trump reservation? One??  LOL

Build a wall!!