Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Dak Prescott Reportedly Turns Down $30 million/year offer

1 hour ago, GoodToGo said:

I wouldn’t pay Zeke either. He’s average. They keep talking about the wins when he plays. Just means the rest of the team sucks. 

Zeke heard that Jones said "Zeke who?" and was really pissed.

6 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Zeke heard that Jones said "Zeke who?" and was really pissed.

Jones was obviously kidding, but Elliot is not some kind of transcendental type player. He’s a decent running back with a good offensive line. It’s plug and play. 

Plus, he looks like a goddamn retard with his cutoff shirts. And that feed-me spoon shit is dumb. I don’t like him at all. 

Zeke is much better than decent. Dallas needs to find a way to make it work with him. The idea that you can just plug any ole' RB in back there with no repercussions is wrong especially when you're dealing with an elite back. Downgrading him will hurt their offense more than most because Dak is far from elite himself. 

On 8/24/2019 at 1:46 AM, GoodToGo said:

Jones was obviously kidding, but Elliot is not some kind of transcendental type player. He’s a decent running back with a good offensive line. It’s plug and play. 

Plug and play my ass.  

On 8/24/2019 at 1:46 AM, GoodToGo said:

Plus, he looks like a goddamn retard with his cutoff shirts. And that feed-me spoon shit is dumb. I don’t like him at all. 

Now we get to the truth of it. 

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Do ppl here hate Dak more so because he's a Cowboy, or because he's a slightly better Mariota?

Either would be stupid. There is no good reason to hate the guy. He's been a stand up dude since he's been drafted. 

They already gave DeMarcus Lawrence a $105M deal, Zeke a $90M deal, Jaylon Smith a $68M deal, and La'el Collins a $50M deal.

How much more is Jerry going to shell out for Dak and Amari Cooper? Are they going to let both of them walk in 2020 or go for broke?