Titans Fan Beaten Down at Eagles Game

Yoshimitsu

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

i saw this too. theres also no proof it was a titans fan

News article stated it was an Eagles fan, people there stated it was a Titans fan.  In my mind, it was a Titans fan chanting, “Mariota #1, Titans is the Best” *clap*clap*clap* while simultaneously pounding down a Geno’s and Pat’s cheesesteak, one in each hand, that enticed the Philly fans.  

12 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

News article stated it was an Eagles fan, people there stated it was a Titans fan.  In my mind, it was a Titans fan chanting, “Mariota #1, Titans is the Best” *clap*clap*clap* while simultaneously pounding down a Geno’s and Pat’s cheesesteak, one in each hand, that enticed the Philly fans.  

In reality, it could have been an Eagles fan chanting, "Wentz #1, Eagles is the best" and all that and they'd still have beaten his ass. It's just what philly fans do.

1 hour ago, Oilertattoo said:

I love the guy that comes in at the end, smacks him on the head when he is down, then takes his hat.

#class

While saying fucking dumbass!  Then his girl calls him that too.  ???

Too bad we don’t have the video of what was done to start this.  

Edited by BudAdams

13 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

I saw this the other day and laughed.  Apparently, he was pushing vendors outside of the stadium, and that resulted in the fight.  

The dude at the end with the cheap shot slap. That may have been the worst part of it. It didn’t do damage, but that dude was too pussy to do anything while he was standing upright. That shit pisses me

off more than the dudes who actually fought.