Sign in to follow this  
10 A See

Rishard Matthews quits.... again.

The only bitches are the ones who still cry about QBs, coaches, and WRs that haven't been a part of this team for quite some time. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

4 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I would have had to heard the details. I didn't.  Thanks for you valuable input.

What details do you need other than “left squad” means he left training camp without permission from the team. He saw the writing on the wall and quit.

https://www.12up.com/posts/saints-release-wr-rishard-matthews-after-he-apparently-left-camp-01dhys3p4ywj

2 hours ago, japan said:

We’re talking about Joel here.  He’s always been slow on the uptake...

Keep posting. After 1000 you might actually mention something about football that has revelence. A blind hog finds an acorn sometimes.

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

What details do you need other than “left squad” means he left training camp without permission from the team. He saw the writing on the wall and quit.

https://www.12up.com/posts/saints-release-wr-rishard-matthews-after-he-apparently-left-camp-01dhys3p4ywj

I told you I saw it on NFL network and they simply said released. Keep beating it to death if it makes you feel superior.

11 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I told you I saw it on NFL network and they simply said released. Keep beating it to death if it makes you feel superior.

You didn’t tell me that, just looked back and you said it to dinx. My apologies, I didn’t see you say that. Not trying to act superior.

12 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s not surprising that you don’t know that what the “left squad” designation means. 

Well, it's not the "right squad" 😛

25 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

LMAO. This isn't my life. Obviously yours. I glance over trivial things.

In a discussion, it helps to know what is being said.