Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

Antonio Brown

3 hours ago, Somedude said:

Raiders have a clown at GM. A clown as head coach and they are upset that a clown they signed is being a clown. I love this circus!

Just like the Lakers down the coast. At least Oakland has (had) the Warriors and LA has the Dodgers to keep all the fans from killing themselves.

1 hour ago, FRT said:

Sure, ever wonder what would happen if Ben weren’t there?  Mike Wallace can tell you all about it.  They are a great organization btw.

I swear they are the San Antonio Spurs of NFL WRs. They just find guys who they can plug and ply and churn out pro bowl seasons. Meanwhile we struggle to get a single WR to crack 1000 yards every couple of years. 

Number9   
5 hours ago, Somedude said:

Raiders have a clown at GM. A clown as head coach and they are upset that a clown they signed is being a clown. I love this circus!

That make's it pretty much a clown show!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001042553/article/mayock-to-antonio-brown-time-to-be-allin-or-allout

"You all know that A.B. is not here today," Mayock said. "So, here's the bottom line. He's upset about the helmet issue. We have supported that, we appreciate that. OK? But at this point we've pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief. So from our perspective, it's time for him to be all-in or all-out. OK? So we're hoping he's back soon. We got 89 guys busting their tails. We are really excited about where this franchise is going, and we hope A.B.'s going to be a big part of it, starting Week 1 against Denver. End of story No questions. OK? Just wanted you guys to know where we were."

Edited by Number9

abenjami   

Apparently today, Brown participated in the first portion of the Raiders practice, which did not require a helmet.  Then he left for the second portion of practice once helmets went on.

Talk about being a great teammate.  Would it kill the guy to wear a helmet he doesn't like just until his appeal is over so that he isn't hurting the team?

OILERMAN   
3 hours ago, abenjami said:

Apparently today, Brown participated in the first portion of the Raiders practice, which did not require a helmet.  Then he left for the second portion of practice once helmets went on.

Talk about being a great teammate.  Would it kill the guy to wear a helmet he doesn't like just until his appeal is over so that he isn't hurting the team?

The entire rest of the league is wearing the new helmets 

Denali   

I think all NFL players need to kneel during the national anthem in protest of the gross injustice and mistreatment that Antonio Brown is having to endure.

A thought occured to me and I think I see this for what it is now. If Brown actually holds out and misses regular season PT then I'll reconsider my pov, but I think this is all a put on, just scripted bullshit to help boost Hard Knocks ratings for HBO and the NFL. I can't see Brown tossing millions for a damn helmet.