Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

Antonio Brown

I'm curious where these antics rank in the realm of TO, Ocho, and Moss. Frosty the Toeman bitching about a helmet seems like it shouldn't be considered a big deal, but...

Edited by NashvilleNinja

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

A few months ago Titans fans " Sign AB!"

Now...

I'm sure there were a number of us who were intrigued by the idea of pairing him with Davis, but most understood it would cost too much in resources to het him here.

No one but the Steelers knew just how much of a fruitcake he actually was. I mean, you get inklings by the way he acts on the sidelines but you just don't know until you know.

The dude is just letting his fruitcake flag fly these days.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

BudAdams   

Like I said earlier, it's an act.  Just like him doing all kinds of wild things to get out of Pittsburgh - all because he wanted a new contract after just signing the one he had two years ago.

He burned his feet being stupid and cannot play.  Now all of the sudden the helmet is an issue?  He practiced in OTA's with a helmet.

2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Like I said earlier, it's an act.  Just like him doing all kinds of wild things to get out of Pittsburgh - all because he wanted a new contract after just signing the one he had two years ago.

He burned his feet being stupid and cannot play.  Now all of the sudden the helmet is an issue?  He practiced in OTA's with a helmet.

How did he burn his feet?

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

You almost have to wonder if maybe he thought they were being tough on him in Pittsburgh and now he's realizing the grass isn't necessarily greener elsewhere.