Soxcat

Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

Creationism is as scientific as any other "but what if" theory, like the spaghetti monster theory. You can come up with theories about anything - some being backed by religious institutions no matter how powerful does not make them scientifically superior to any other wild "what ifs". It just makes them better resourced.

I suspect these clowns do not think evolution happened - look at the math skills on full display at 0:42

Edited by 9 Nines

Wait is Soxcat arguing that carbon dating and the speed of light and dna sequencing and all other sorts of scientific evidence that conflict with the timeline set out in the Bible - that all of these were created by the anti-christ?

And God created all these things and the anti-christ to test our faith in Him?  And when we fail that test we will suffer torment for eternity?

What an insecure sadistic prick!

Fuck that asshole.  I'm gonna go enjoy some sex, drugs, and rock-'n'-roll.

Rubbalubbadingdong!  Pickle Riiiiiiiiick!

3 hours ago, patsplat said:

Wait is Soxcat arguing that carbon dating and the speed of light and dna sequencing and all other sorts of scientific evidence that conflict with the timeline set out in the Bible - that all of these were created by the anti-christ?

And God created all these things and the anti-christ to test our faith in Him?  And when we fail that test we will suffer torment for eternity?

What an insecure sadistic prick!

Fuck that asshole.  I'm gonna go enjoy some sex, drugs, and rock-'n'-roll.

Rubbalubbadingdong!  Pickle Riiiiiiiiick!

Yeah, I often think about that.  Perhaps if any of this stuff is real, the real test is not to go along with someone like that. 

59 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Yeah, I often think about that.  Perhaps if any of this stuff is real, the real test is not to go along with someone like that. 

This is along the lines of what I have always told people when they ask me why I don't go to church.  I simply tell them that if God is real, I am certain he did not put me on this planet to spend one day per week praying to him.

Hell could really be something better than the hottest night club any of us have ever imagined.  It would be filled with strippers, booze, drugs, and great music; yet without the fear of death, paralysis, side effects, STD's, unwanted pregnancies, or Jehova's Witnesses knocking on the door to interrupt the fun.  You'd get to live there and party like a rockstar every day and every night into eternity without consequence.

Meanwhile, all the religious wackos would be forced to watch us enjoy ourselves from Heaven.  It wouldn't take long for them to realize they didn't enter the pearly gates, those are there to keep them out of Hell.

Edited by abenjami