Rolltide

The abject racism of the climate change fraud...

12 hours ago, ctm said:

I've yet to see a direct quote from a democratic candidate or credible scientist who claims the world will end in 12 years.

AOC said the world will come to an end in 12 years. That is a direct quote.

The world is going to end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?”

Unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases are taken within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return.”....Al Gore 2006

Here is a quote from genius Beto regarding the green new deal.

“seen anything better that addresses this singular crisis” that he said “could lead to extinction”

I guess extinction is a moderate term?

I have posted numerous extreme comments and positions that call CC a "crisis", calling for a declaration of a national emergency. They compare CC to WW2 to 9/11. I'm not making that up. Her green new deal was sponsored by 12 democrat senators and 90 democrat house members. 

The green new deal calls for an end to all green house gases by the year 2030! 12 democrat in the senate and 90 in the house support this!

https://www.atr.org/here-s-every-democrat-who-supports-ocasio-cortez-s-crazy-green-new-deal

https://whatsonpolitics.com/the-world-will-not-end-in-12-years-as-aoc-and-beto-claim/

So keep lying then trying to call me a liar. 

Let's talk about another lie and a slander on our country perpetrated by the left. It is called "Climate justice"

The lie that blacks and other people of color are more adversely effected by CC and GW. There is no data on this at all. Warmer temps have actually produced higher crop yields in some parts of the world. A total fucking lie!

AOC isn't a candidate.  Keep trying.

Furthermore, the Green new deal is a resolution, not a bill.  It could pass tomorrow and have exactly zero effect. Until a bill is passed that changes the law and appropriates money, nothing is changed.

Edited by ctm

I do not have any obligation to make your views more attractive or less radical. We had 50 threads that said Trump was a traitor. We have a thread that says Trump is gay. Why am I under some obligation to help you racist anti capitalist assholes look more sane?

I made points on this thread that nobody has ever made before in this forum. Nobody ever talks about CC and what to do about countries that will never comply. Countries that rely on fossil fuels for their economies. Russia is one of them. I talked about how the CC fraud is anti development for poor countries. None of you had any intelligent counter for the points I made and the facts I presented. 

So change the subject and try and make it about me which is the libtard handbook. Hate, divide, scare and alarm. That's all you assholes know. 

Climate change and energy independence were 2 issues that went hand in hand. The idea that if we can transition from fossil fuels to clean renewable energy we would not have to rely on oil imports from those A-rabs and other unsavory people. There was that element of control they had over us because OPEC could decrease production and drive prices up and screw us. Those of us old enough remember the gas lines from the 1970s. 

Now we are the number one country in the world in oil production. We are energy independent now.    

https://www.bizvibe.com/blog/energy-and-fuels/top-oil-producing-countries/

6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

AOC said the world will come to an end in 12 years. That is a direct quote.

Here is a quote from genius Beto regarding the green new deal.

I guess extinction is a moderate term?

I have posted numerous extreme comments and positions that call CC a "crisis", calling for a declaration of a national emergency. They compare CC to WW2 to 9/11. I'm not making that up. Her green new deal was sponsored by 12 democrat senators and 90 democrat house members. 

The green new deal calls for an end to all green house gases by the year 2030! 12 democrat in the senate and 90 in the house support this!

https://www.atr.org/here-s-every-democrat-who-supports-ocasio-cortez-s-crazy-green-new-deal

https://whatsonpolitics.com/the-world-will-not-end-in-12-years-as-aoc-and-beto-claim/

So keep lying then trying to call me a liar. 

So, you've finally conceded you have a list of one. 

Yes, you are a liar.  

On 8/11/2019 at 9:19 PM, Rolltide said:

Every fucking democrat candidate is saying the world will come to an end in 12 years and have committed to destroy the fossil fuel industry. STFU! Try watching a debate. 

This isn't you?  What, is someone else logging in as you?  

Fucking lying POS.  

So what do we call a tidal wave wiping out our coast? What do we call a state of emergency? Comparing CC to 9/11 and WW2. If we lost WW2 the world would not have come to an end it just would not have been a place you would want to live in. 

You assholes want population control in Africa because you are racists. 

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

Great song.

You have not been able to dispute any of the main points made on this thread.  

25 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Great song.

There you go putting words into other's mouths again because you can't debate without lying.

Edited by WG53

27 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

False