Rolltide

The abject racism of the climate change fraud...

Downtown   
22 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Keep lying assholes. You support a party that wants to destroy capitalism in America.

I suppose Rogue would claim it is some lie that democrats support reparations or don't lick Al Sharpton's wrinkled balls? Almost every democrat candidate did exactly that. If that bothers you don't vote for them!

We cannot even pick up the garbage in many of our cities and you assholes think we can change the whole fucking world. Piss off!

What’s ironic here is that you’re the one “lying” and making claims that politicians are campaigning that the world is going to end in 12 years. 

Of the articles you posted, only one Democrat is referenced and that was even quoting someone else’s opinion!

16. Sen. Gaylord Nelson wrote in Look that, “Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary of the Smithsonian Institute, believes that in 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”

I get the over-exaggerated point you’re trying to make. It’s just funny that you are bent out of shape about someone else over-exaggerating, yet you take it to an even more ridiculous level yourself. 

Rogue   
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

https://www.atr.org/here-s-every-democrat-who-supports-ocasio-cortez-s-crazy-green-new-deal

12 democrats in the senate and 90 in the house sponsored the idiotic childish green new deal. Did not just voice support for but sponsored it!

This is the policy of the democrat party on climate change today written by a child named AOC. An idiot!

Liars deal with semantics like world coming to an end sort of like Bill Clinton claiming that a blow job is not sex. It will not work.

Here is Tom Steyer's quote about calling a national state of emergency because of climate change. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/454830-steyer-vows-to-declare-climate-change-a-national-emergency-as-part-of

Idiot predictions made on earth day 1970.

http://www.aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/

This is not a list of democrats that has said the world will end in 12 years, you lying sack of shit.  

Wanting to do something about climate change and saying the world will end in 12 years are not the same thing, except for dumbasses and liars.  I think you've got both bases covered.  

Try again, Lying Trolltard.  

Soxcat   

Anyone supporting something as ridiculous as the New Green Deal must be seriously thinking the world is coming to an end.  Try and back out of that is you want to.  I'd be embarrassed for my party as well if they were that moronic.  Besides, if by some moronic coincidence AOC is right there is not a damn thing the US can do by itself anyway in the next 10 years.  So bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.  

Rolltide   

The 12 year lie comes from from the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change which has been wrong many times before. In the 90s they said that we needed drastic action or else by the year 2000. Oh well. 

The language is strong enough to indicate drastic action. They like to use words like emergency, catastrophe, compare CC to 9/11, WW2 and ISIS. Tidal waves coming soon! Don't lie now and claim they are trying to alarm anybody they are just being sensible!

In the meantime the cities that democrats have total control over are absolute pig sty hellholes with garbage, needles, feces everywhere. 

Edited by Rolltide

Btowner   
1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Lying Trolltard! 

He couldn't provide any quotes or links, so he moves on to Baltimore and post more of the same gibberish.

Ask him to provide links to the democrats saying that is a clean environment and don't include the ones that only resides in his head. 

Rolltide   
2 hours ago, Btowner said:

He couldn't provide any quotes or links, so he moves on to Baltimore and post more of the same gibberish.

Ask him to provide links to the democrats saying that is a clean environment and don't include the ones that only resides in his head. 

I provided several quotes and links liar. Why don't you read some posts instead of licking Rogue's balls. 

The cities that are run by democrats in this country are shitholes of garbage, crime and human waste so please lecture us about your love for the environment. 

Does Singapore have cities like that? Does Germany have cities like that?

ctm   

I've yet to see a direct quote from a democratic candidate or credible scientist who claims the world will end in 12 years.

El Guapo   
2 hours ago, ctm said:

I've yet to see a direct quote from a democratic candidate or credible scientist who claims the world will end in 12 years.

I hope it doesn’t because we need time for Marcus to learn the new offense.

Rogue   
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

RollTide is totally unworthy of response, why bother?

Sometimes you just gotta call out the dumbass liar that he is.