Rolltide

The abject racism of the climate change fraud...

40 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Every fucking democrat candidate is saying the world will come to an end in 12 years and have committed to destroy the fossil fuel industry. STFU! Try watching a debate. 

These are your presidential candidates!!! 

You libtards have been saying we only have 10-12 years for 30 years! That includes a former VP Al Gore who made a film showing New York city being destroyed by a tidal wave. John Kerry said that climate change was a greater danger to us than ISIS. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217966/Obama-paints-doomsday-scene-global-warming-Alaska.html

What a fucking liar. 

Okay stupid mother fucker.  I asked you a simple question or STFU.  Answer or STFU.  Do you not understand?  I mean, of course it's likely you don't, but I'll reiterate for you, "Why don't you point out all that you can find from liberals of power that believe the world will end in 12 years"  

Do it ignorant cunt, or STFU.  

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

I'm not the one spouting the bullshit about the world coming to an end in 12 years. You do not accomplish massive change by negotiating and we are not giving up our technology and wealth to other countries to get them to change slowly. 

The whole thing is stupid. Without fossil fuels do we even have a military that is viable?

Your feeble little right wing mind can only go the the extremes of a party ideology as the mainstream.  I ask you again to give a list of people in power that say the world will end in 12 years.  In other words, stop wasting time, and get to backing up your assertion.  Can you do that?  Make the list or STFU.  

15 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Your feeble little right wing mind can only go the the extremes of a party ideology as the mainstream.  I ask you again to give a list of people in power that say the world will end in 12 years.  In other words, stop wasting time, and get to backing up your assertion.  Can you do that?  Make the list or STFU.  

His best effort will be to call you a racist.  Don't ask me how he'll come to that conclusion.  No sane person can explain that shit.  But he will.

7 hours ago, Rogue said:

I'm not extreme at all. I believe in capitalism and free markets. While i acknowledge some role of government you want a complete government takeover of our economy, the means of production and energy. You are a fascist! If you do not you cannot vote for the democrat or Green candidate. 

As I said just about all, at least 20 of the 25 idiots who want to be president have stated they want to end the use of fossil fuels and quickly within 12 years. If you do not know that you are ignorant. The 4-5 who do not say are that close to saying that and none of them matter. 

In power? You mean 2/3 of the democrats in congress and 50% of the democrats in the senate? They have no power? You want me to name 200 people?

I named Obama and Kerry they never had power? Biden never had power?

Your party and some republicans have been saying we are 10-12 years from catastrophe for 30 years!

Edited by Rolltide

China accounts for 28% of co2 emissions. They have already used draconian means to curb population growth. They continue to be more industrialized and more urbanized. Coal accounts for 70% of their energy needs despite a significant effort to move towards clean energy sources.  There is little they can do or would want to do to reduce their carbon footprint over the next 20 years. Despite incredible growth and development over the last 30 years China still has a developing economy. Their per capita GDP is only $10,000. 

They will not stop developing! They may build some green cities and find some greener ways to do things but they will not want to slow the pace of development. India is the same way. They are like China was in 1995. They are wanting to grow even faster. 

No one is claiming the world ends in 12 years due to climate change.

What scientists are saying is that 12 years from now there will be a point of no return where the trend of climate change can't be reversed.  The issue, in short, is the thawing of the Arctic permafrost, the release of massive amounts of methane gas that is currently trapped, and a positive feedback loop being created.....the more the arctic melts, the more gas is released....the more gas released, the more the arctic melts, repeat.  That is why my first post in this thread, 6 pages ago, was about the fires in the Arctic and ice loss in the arctic, exposing the permafrost to melt.

The world ending in 12 years, is typical RT overstated BS.

Edited by ctm

Tom Steyer says that if he was elected president he would call for an immediate national emergency to address climate change. Yeah real moderate sensible approach there. 

28 minutes ago, ctm said:

No one is claiming the world ends in 12 years due to climate change.

What people are saying is that 12 years from now there will be a point of no return where the trend of climate change can't be reversed.

Typical RT overstated BS.

Libtards have been saying we are near or at the point of no return on this issue since 1988! We were told 30 years ago we were at the edge of catastrophe stop lying!

Some predictions from earth day 1970. 

An end to civilization as we know it by 15-30 years. 

Ice age by 2000.

100-200 million will die of starvation due to over population. 

All bullshit! You accuse me of overstating? You assholes have been lying about this shit for a lifetime! Hyperbole is the norm for this issue! Tidal waves hitting New York in idiot movies. Stop lying!

13 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Tom Steyer says that if he was elected president he would call for an immediate national emergency to address climate change. Yeah real moderate sensible approach there. 

Libtards have been saying we are near or at the point of no return on this issue since 1988! We were told 30 years ago we were at the edge of catastrophe stop lying!

Some predictions from earth day 1970. 

An end to civilization as we know it by 15-30 years. 

Ice age by 2000.

100-200 million will die of starvation due to over population. 

All bullshit! You accuse me of overstating? You assholes have been lying about this shit for a lifetime! Hyperbole is the norm for this issue! Tidal waves hitting New York in idiot movies. Stop lying!

Post links to the quotes.

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I'm not extreme at all. I believe in capitalism and free markets. While i acknowledge some role of government you want a complete government takeover of our economy, the means of production and energy. You are a fascist! If you do not you cannot vote for the democrat or Green candidate. 

As I said just about all, at least 20 of the 25 idiots who want to be president have stated they want to end the use of fossil fuels and quickly within 12 years. If you do not know that you are ignorant. The 4-5 who do not say are that close to saying that and none of them matter. 

In power? You mean 2/3 of the democrats in congress and 50% of the democrats in the senate? They have no power? You want me to name 200 people?

I named Obama and Kerry they never had power? Biden never had power?

Your party and some republicans have been saying we are 10-12 years from catastrophe for 30 years!

A list, dumbass.  A list.  Do I need to explain to you what a list is?  Do you need to look it up? 

A list of any Democrats of of influence of power that says the world will end in 12 years. 

Do it, you stupid, lying cunt or STFU.  It should be easy, right?  Stupid fuck.  

Edited by Rogue

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

A list, dumbass.  A list.  Do I need to explain to you what a list is?  Do you need to look it up? 

A list of any Democrats of of influence of power that says the world will end in 12 years. 

Do it, you stupid, lying cunt or STFU.  It should be easy, right?  Stupid fuck.  

I already told you lying literate asshole. Almost all of your presidential candidates. The doomsday will be here in 10-12 years has been a staple of YOUR entire party!

Obama-Kerry-Biden and half the the congress and senate of the United States of America. No I'm not naming all of them.

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I already told you lying literate asshole. Almost all of your presidential candidates. The doomsday will be here in 10-12 years has been a staple of YOUR entire party!

Obama-Kerry-Biden and half the the congress and senate of the United States of America. No I'm not naming all of them.

Make the list and show the quotes, lying asshole.  The world will end in 12 years.  Do it, fucking pussy.  

https://www.atr.org/here-s-every-democrat-who-supports-ocasio-cortez-s-crazy-green-new-deal

12 democrats in the senate and 90 in the house sponsored the idiotic childish green new deal. Did not just voice support for but sponsored it!

This is the policy of the democrat party on climate change today written by a child named AOC. An idiot!

Liars deal with semantics like world coming to an end sort of like Bill Clinton claiming that a blow job is not sex. It will not work.

Here is Tom Steyer's quote about calling a national state of emergency because of climate change. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/454830-steyer-vows-to-declare-climate-change-a-national-emergency-as-part-of

Idiot predictions made on earth day 1970.

http://www.aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/

Keep lying assholes. You support a party that wants to destroy capitalism in America.

I suppose Rogue would claim it is some lie that democrats support reparations or don't lick Al Sharpton's wrinkled balls? Almost every democrat candidate did exactly that. If that bothers you don't vote for them!

We cannot even pick up the garbage in many of our cities and you assholes think we can change the whole fucking world. Piss off!