Rolltide

The abject racism of the climate change fraud...

7 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

None of those wars wars were started by those presidents...

Yeah okay sk, whatever floats yer boat.  In each instance, we went to war at the urging of the executive branch.

Other than the civil war, American military involvement was the result of foreign policy decisions made at the executive level. 

In the modern era, aggressions between combatants were often fostered by our CIA.

And Libya is totally on us, thanks to hillary.

So "spin it retard."

51 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Yeah okay sk, whatever floats yer boat.  In each instance, we went to war at the urging of the executive branch.

Yes, I like facts. I can’t help it that you don’t. 

Entering a war that has already started is not the same thing as starting a war. 

47 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Inside of the ranting I will agree with one simple principle that the transition cannot merely come through force. It has to be done through innovation. 

Yet it still requires government-driven laws/regulations. 

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You sure about that reo?

Yes

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Again for the 50th time how are you going to control greenhouse gases that are produced by the rest of the world? By force that is the only way.

And here's another example of a right winger thinking force is the only way! Thanks for helping me prove my point.

Edited by reo

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It has to be done through innovation. 

Yes but that transition can be aided through regulation and incentives that supports new technology until those technologies are on a level playing field. 

13 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Challenge anything I have said. Only 15% of the world's co2 emissions come from the USA. Even if we eliminated all co2 emissions(Impossible we would have to all commit suicide) in 25 years if the rest of the world increases their emissions by 25% that is a net gain of 6.2%. Since your tard heroes are saying thew earth is coming to an end at current levels you might as well kiss your ass goodbye. 

So what is your solution?

I haven't checked your numbers but the premise is correct. That's the only thing you've said that is correct.  However, instead of war, perhaps there are other avenues?  

You act like America can't lead the world in finding and working solutions.  Like we've never worked with other countries to do anything.  It's a short sightedness that borders on stupity.  

Continue with renewables.  I'm okay with nuclear energy.  Continue making standards more efficient.  Invest in efficient designs.  Carbon capture.  Work trade policies with countries that do the same and reducing trade policies with those that don't.  Is it hard?  Yes.  Is it out of our reach?  Only to the short sighted. 

The right doesn't seem to want to tackle the hard issues anymore.  They just want to stay the same and let the future pass us by.  I'm guessing some sort of short sighted fear of change.  

All that said, the countries that figure it out will be the next super power.  Do you honesty think if Russia or China made great strides in becoming fossil fuel free we'd sit here and take the do nothing short sighted assed right wing approach?  You dumbasses probably would.  Still be talking about coal. 

But yeah, keep on with your tripe.  It suits you. 

9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Inside of the ranting I will agree with one simple principle that the transition cannot merely come through force. It has to be done through innovation. 

The only person suggested it is the "libertardarian".  

11 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I haven't checked your numbers but the premise is correct. That's the only thing you've said that is correct.  However, instead of war, perhaps there are other avenues?  

You act like America can't lead the world in finding and working solutions.  Like we've never worked with other countries to do anything.  It's a short sightedness that borders on stupity.  

Continue with renewables.  I'm okay with nuclear energy.  Continue making standards more efficient.  Invest in efficient designs.  Carbon capture.  Work trade policies with countries that do the same and reducing trade policies with those that don't.  Is it hard?  Yes.  Is it out of our reach?  Only to the short sighted. 

The right doesn't seem to want to tackle the hard issues anymore.  They just want to stay the same and let the future pass us by.  I'm guessing some sort of short sighted fear of change.  

All that said, the countries that figure it out will be the next super power.  Do you honesty think if Russia or China made great strides in becoming fossil fuel free we'd sit here and take the do nothing short sighted assed right wing approach?  You dumbasses probably would.  Still be talking about coal. 

But yeah, keep on with your tripe.  It suits you. 

I'm not the one spouting the bullshit about the world coming to an end in 12 years. You do not accomplish massive change by negotiating and we are not giving up our technology and wealth to other countries to get them to change slowly. 

The whole thing is stupid. Without fossil fuels do we even have a military that is viable?

Joe Biden is the only candidate close to being a centrist in the presidential race with any chance of winning. He said that he will eliminate fossil fuels as an energy source in this country.

We are a fossil fuel rich nation and are finally energy independent and you idiots want to destroy our economy and others over some dumbass theory. 

Edited by Rolltide

8 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I'm not the one spouting the bullshit about the world coming to an end in 12 years. You do not accomplish massive change by negotiating and we are not giving up our technology and wealth to other countries to get them to change slowly. 

Why don't you point out all that you can find from liberals of power that believe the world will end in 12 years.  Go on you stupid fuck, do it.  Shut your filthy sewer until you've completed the list, dumbfuck.  

11 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The whole thing is stupid. Without fossil fuels do we even have a military that is viable?

This is your dumbfuck argument?  You can't buy shit the military has now.  And you think there is no backup moving forward in case of war?  do you know how much reserves we have now?  God damn, are you purposely this stupid or does it come natural?  

16 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Why don't you point out all that you can find from liberals of power that believe the world will end in 12 years.  Go on you stupid fuck, do it.  Shut your filthy sewer until you've completed the list, dumbfuck.  

This is your dumbfuck argument?  You can't buy shit the military has now.  And you think there is no backup moving forward in case of war?  do you know how much reserves we have now?  God damn, are you purposely this stupid or does it come natural?  

Every fucking democrat candidate is saying the world will come to an end in 12 years and have committed to destroy the fossil fuel industry. STFU! Try watching a debate. 

These are your presidential candidates!!! 

You libtards have been saying we only have 10-12 years for 30 years! That includes a former VP Al Gore who made a film showing New York city being destroyed by a tidal wave. John Kerry said that climate change was a greater danger to us than ISIS. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3217966/Obama-paints-doomsday-scene-global-warming-Alaska.html

'We will condemn our children to a planet beyond their repair'.....Barack Obama..

What a fucking liar. 

Andrew Yang says it is too late. We need to start moving people away from the coast. Libtards were outraged when he said this at a debate. 

“The important number in this is 15 percent of global emissions,” Yang began, referring to the U.S. share of overall carbon pollution. “We like to act as if we’re 100 percent. Even if we were to curb our emissions dramatically, the Earth is going to get warmer. The last four years have been the four warmest years in history. We are too late. We are 10 years too late.”

Tell me where on your media source people are saying the things that I have said here? Unlike Andrew Yang I'm not a climate change believer so I'm not worried or alarmed. He really is! Seriously where has anybody made that point that we only account for 15% of greenhouse gases and most of the rest of the world relies on oil or at least is trying to develop into a higher standard of living so in the end it is fruitless.

Now Rogue has the typical American elitist-racist view that we could teach these inferior beings our special secrets. Charming.