Rolltide

The abject racism of the climate change fraud...

13 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

WG must be some obese fuck in his basement who posts occasionally when he isn't licking Nator's bung hole.  Yea, the oceans are rising, New York will be under water soon and we will all be dead in 12 years.  Obama buys a mansion on the ocean not far up the coast.  These complete retarded dumbasses don't get the significance of that.  

Nators butt hole? What a sick bastard. 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

WG must be some obese fuck in his basement who posts occasionally when he isn't licking Nator's bung hole.  Yea, the oceans are rising, New York will be under water soon and we will all be dead in 12 years.  Obama buys a mansion on the ocean not far up the coast.  These complete retarded dumbasses don't get the significance of that.  

Stop projecting your fantasy onto others. 

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Lied with facts, links and quotes? Show me the lies bitch. I shit all over everything you tards stand for. everything you idiots stand for is a total lie. 

You say this repeatedly yet you've never done anything remotely similar to what you claim. You just lie over and over.

3 hours ago, WG53 said:

You say this repeatedly yet you've never done anything remotely similar to what you claim. You just lie over and over.

What did I lie about? Be real specific brain stem because your entire ideology is being destroyed.

Libtard hypocrisy proves that this is a fraud. We cannot stop other countries from developing and having kids. It is all a bullshit illusion. Princes lecturing us about having only 2 kids and not eating meat while they fly around in private jets. Al the gay blob Gore with a larger carbon foot print than 20 families and the Obama's buying an expensive home in the wake of a tidal wave. 

Busted....Pwned!

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

What did I lie about? Be real specific brain stem because your entire ideology is being destroyed.

Libtard hypocrisy proves that this is a fraud. We cannot stop other countries from developing and having kids. It is all a bullshit illusion. Princes lecturing us about having only 2 kids and not eating meat while they fly around in private jets. Al the gay blob Gore with a larger carbon foot print than 20 families and the Obama's buying an expensive home in the wake of a tidal wave. 

Busted....Pwned!

As I said nothing you said is owning anything. Just you repeating nonsense like "libtard hypocrisy proves..."over and over then acting like you have done something when you haven't. 

Al Gore bought a mansion on the west coast despite him knowing it will be under water soon....  is that "non-sense".  Or are you really that fucking dumb you don't get it.

6 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Al Gore bought a mansion on the west coast despite him knowing it will be under water soon....  is that "non-sense".  Or are you really that fucking dumb you don't get it.

We get it. You're stupid and have your head up your ass. You're scientifically illiterate and repeat nonscientific bullshit because you are easily conned.

What one person, whether it's Al Gore or someone else, does individually has no impact on global climate change.  But conservatives repeatedly bring it up as a talking point to refute the existence of climate change.

23 hours ago, ctm said:

What one person, whether it's Al Gore or someone else, does individually has no impact on global climate change.  But conservatives repeatedly bring it up as a talking point to refute the existence of climate change.

Try writing a readable sentence and you might get an answer. Based on the lifestyle of your rich and famous libtard hypocrites it is obvious they have no concern about CC or any of it's alleged ill effects.  

On 8/23/2019 at 9:34 PM, WG53 said:

As I said nothing you said is owning anything. Just you repeating nonsense like "libtard hypocrisy proves..."over and over then acting like you have done something when you haven't. 

Have you read any of this thread? What are you a mailman?

I used simple logic and common sense along with some facts to blow a hole through your CC bullshit. It is not some vague theory dumbass. 

The USA accounts for only 15% of greenhouse gases, that is all we can change. Most of the rest of the world will not change! Either they are oil producing countries that will not bankrupt themselves by stopping or they are simply poor countries that are trying to develop their economies so they can have some of the things that we have like electricity, air conditioning and cars and factories. 

I even used specific examples like Nigeria and Indonesia 2 large developing countries that will not change what they are doing. Used links! Facts! In Indonesia they cut down palm trees for fuel! 

You have not and cannot refute anything I have said.  

5 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Have you read any of this thread? What are you a mailman?

I used simple logic and common sense along with some facts to blow a hole through your CC bullshit. It is not some vague theory dumbass. 

The USA accounts for only 15% of greenhouse gases, that is all we can change. Most of the rest of the world will not change! Either they are oil producing countries that will not bankrupt themselves by stopping or they are simply poor countries that are trying to develop their economies so they can have some of the things that we have like electricity, air conditioning and cars and factories. 

I even used specific examples like Nigeria and Indonesia 2 large developing countries that will not change what they are doing. Used links! Facts! In Indonesia they cut down palm trees for fuel! 

You have not and cannot refute anything I have said.  

You haven't said anything of note. And certainly nothing of what you claim owns anyone.

12 minutes ago, WG53 said:

You haven't said anything of note. And certainly nothing of what you claim owns anyone.

I absolutely have.  

What about the countries of the middle east and Arabian Peninsula? You think they obsess about eating burgers or using a dryer to dry clothes to save the planet? That is a white elitist Western concept. They will keep drilling for oil and natural gas and keep selling it to those countries that need it. 

Dinesh D'Souza in his film about Obama in 2012 made the argument that Obama and the left wanted to downsize America's economy and influence in the world in favor of other countries as a form of reparations for colonialism. Go ahead to the 5 minute mark of the speech where Dinesh claims that while Obama and the left seem to be obsessed with ending fossil fuels here they are all for it in developing nations. 

The left want Americans to reduce our standard of living and our choices while they know that almost all other countries will not do that. D'Souza calls it "global energy redistribution". 

Edited by Rolltide

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Try writing a readable sentence and you might get an answer. Based on the lifestyle of your rich and famous libtard hypocrites it is obvious they have no concern about CC or any of it's alleged ill effects.  

I'll leave it to posters to decide whether it's my writing or your reading comprehension that's the problem.