OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Even Beddingfield starting to doubt now?

“Welcome aboard” in the holster. 

Although at this point just STFU

ap24786   
47 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The Dolphins have had worse OL and passed a lot more often so that shouldn’t be a surprise. 

PFF blames MM for a lot of his sacks. How did RT compare?

Source? I thought it literally said the opposite but I could be wrong.

18 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

After practice today, a practice in which Tannehill looked sharp connecting pass after pass, Mariota walked over to the reporters discussing how good Tannehill looked, telling them," watch this."  Mariota walked right next to a building and threw the ball at the building and proceeding to catch the pass.  After he caught the pass, Mariota shouted to the reporters, "remember when I did that in a game for a touch down."  Mariota then went to the locker room. 

None of the reporters knew what to say and remained quiet for a few minutes, then one of them broke the silence to say, "man, that was sad" to which another one replied, "I think he was kidding." "No, I saw him a few minutes earlier when he was practicing it on the other side of the building and it took him many tries to get it right." 

If this post is true (which wouldn't surprise me) it speaks volumes of his mental problems. I almost believe it would kill him to throw a pass leading a reciver and the guy runs 50 yards for a TD. He had rather throw a 50 yard TD. He delights in those highlights where he runs for the end zone and dives for the pylon with the football extended. Once he leaves the pocket it's all about him running. He needs this adulation. Simply putting a ball in a tight window isn't enough. Most all his short passes are to stationary targets. His deep balls are to a specific place on the field. He only trusts Walker so he throws those seam routes, although Davis is getting there. Adding Humphries is exactly what he needed. Since he can't escape the pocket, now he has a 5-10 yard relief valve. This guy us a head case. I've been saying it for a long time. He's not going to improve or work on anything. He is what he is.

8MM   

At what point do they insert RT?  2nd game after MM bombs out?  I need to know so I can burn all my Titan stuff. 🤣

japan   
35 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

If this post is true (which wouldn't surprise me) it speaks volumes of his mental problems. I almost believe it would kill him to throw a pass leading a reciver and the guy runs 50 yards for a TD. He had rather throw a 50 yard TD. He delights in those highlights where he runs for the end zone and dives for the pylon with the football extended. Once he leaves the pocket it's all about him running. He needs this adulation. Simply putting a ball in a tight window isn't enough. Most all his short passes are to stationary targets. His deep balls are to a specific place on the field. He only trusts Walker so he throws those seam routes, although Davis is getting there. Adding Humphries is exactly what he needed. Since he can't escape the pocket, now he has a 5-10 yard relief valve. This guy us a head case. I've been saying it for a long time. He's not going to improve or work on anything. He is what he is.

Simple Joel?

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, 8MM said:

At what point do they insert RT?  2nd game after MM bombs out?  I need to know so I can burn all my Titan stuff. 🤣

Get the kindling ready

1 hour ago, 8MM said:

Donate it! Don’t waste it man. 

8MM   

I believe that Jrob and Vrabel already decided, but they can't convince AAS yet.

OILERMAN   
44 minutes ago, 8MM said:

I believe that Jrob and Vrabel already decided, but they can't convince AAS yet.

I think they already know they aren't keeping him beyond this season. 

It's possible they want to start the season with MM no matter what but I don't know why. Like you said, Tanny is better

abc2330   

I'd like to see what we can get out of Tannehill.  He may not be the QB that we want, but an accurate, decisive QB with a decent set of balls is definitely an upgrade and could do wonders for the offense.  Looking at him from a physical standpoint  , he's got everything that we'd be looking for in a prospect in the draft, and there's no guarantee that those guys will pan out better in the NFL.

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I think they already know they aren't keeping him beyond this season. 

It's possible they want to start the season with MM no matter what but I don't know why. Like you said, Tanny is better

It makes no sense that they know they will say goodbye to MM and think RT is better given they named Mariota the starter, did not have an open competition, have given Mariota all the practice time, and played him as the starter. 

The explanations that makes sense of the facts are:

thinking MM is better than RT, 

still believing he could turn it around and be the future, or

being forced to by AAS. 

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

It makes no sense that they know they will say goodbye to MM and think RT is better given they named Mariota the starter, did not have an open competition, have given Mariota all the practice time, and played him as the starter. 

being forced to by AAS. 

I agree, it's one of those or a combo

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

being forced to by AAS. 

JRob was able to talk her into getting rid of Mularkey who was very much in her favor. I also believe Vrabel, given all he's said and done so far, would not be hesitant to make it an open competition if he truly felt it was warranted. There's been a whole lot of reaction, and I get there's a bunch of pent up feelings on the subject, to a very limited number of snaps in a meaningless preseason game.