Jonboy

Preseason Week 1: Titans @ Eagles Game Thread

scine09   
1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

That seems like quite a bit. That could be 2-3 drives.

Mahomes is playing the whole first quarter.

scine09   
1 minute ago, GoodToGo said:

He needs as much practice as possible considering his poor performance last season. 

Should we expect a drunken thread started after the game around 11:30 with your thoughts?

Justafan   

Anyone paying attention to Jim Wyatt's tweets on who's not dressing?  No one is even playing.  Henry, Walker, Davis, Wake, Landry, Saffold, AJ Brown, all out for tonight.

abc2330   
4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Anyone paying attention to Jim Wyatt's tweets on who's not dressing?  No one is even playing.  Henry, Walker, Davis, Wake, Landry, Saffold, AJ Brown, all out for tonight.

Wow.  

13 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Good 

GoodToGo   
26 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Should we expect a drunken thread started after the game around 11:30 with your thoughts?

You know me too well. The thread will come at 11:28. Prepare yourselves for true enlightenment. 

In all seriousness, no. I’m a changed and still drunken man, thanks to AA. A higher power will put my keyboard fingers at rest while I hold my beer. 

You’re all welcome in advance. 

abc2330   

Eagles fans are clearly afraid of what Tannehill is about to do to them.  Stadium is empty

Edited by abc2330

Why the hell does the game pass not go live until the exact kickoff time? They don’t let you watch the pregame show for the game you plan to watch? That’s terrible.

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Why the hell does the game pass not go live until the exact kickoff time? They don’t let you watch the pregame show for the game you plan to watch? That’s terrible.

So my feed showing the Giants game should switch over in a minute?

Soxcat   
3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

If you pay another $100 they might let you see that.