Preseason Week 1: Titans @ Eagles Game Thread

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, Smokes said:

Not over the shoulder in man coverage in the end zone with good coverage, against a zone defense sure he makes those wide open throws from time to time.

He made literally that exact same throw against the Steelers and Walker dropped the ball.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My God get Tanny out of there! We can't afford to lose him 

Vrabel needs to go ahead and make the switch! Mariota gave it his best shot

Titans would be best served to start Tannehill. 

Posted Images

I have a question who does everyone  think could actually score a combined 50 tds or more over the next two years as the starter?

We're talking 23 passing and 3 rushing.

I'd bet Tanny could pull it off, Marcus would be having a career stretch if he got to 40.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He made literally that exact same throw against the Steelers and Walker dropped the ball.

One example is that it?

Sure it wasn't a shitty throw?

Still incomplete.

1 minute ago, Smokes said:

One example is that it?

Still incomplete.

The throw to Walker?  If you don’t remember it then go watch it.  It was as perfect a throw as you can have.  

31 minutes ago, japan said:

I just found it funny that I saw about 5 different posts with the same talking point. ‘Now Tannehill’s no world beater’ but ‘he can maybe be a stop gap...’

I would imagine that if RT becomes the starter at some point this year we'll be drafting a QB next year, regardless of how good or bad he plays.  

2 minutes ago, Smokes said:

One example is that it?

Still incomplete.

What's the point of discussing it with you? Your mind is obviously made up; he'll be the game one starter and it will play out the way it plays out, we're less then a month away from when the games count.

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The throw to Walker?  If you don’t remember it then go watch it.  It was as perfect a throw as you can have.  

Whether or not Mariota can make a specific throw doesn't mean anything. Sure he can make good throws, so can Bortles, Locker, VY etc..... it doesn't make them good QBs 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Whether or not Mariota can make a specific throw doesn't mean anything. Sure he can make good throws, so can Bortles, Locker, VY etc..... it doesn't make them good QBs 

He said that it's a throw that Mariota wouldn't attempt.  He was wrong.

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

I'm not putting it on his weapons.  It wasn't even a horrible drive so there is nothing to excuse.  I've criticized Mariota plenty and I'm as ready to move on if he doesn't turn it on as anyone. 

You are arguing with people who have already determined that he can't and won't "turn it on". It's already Tanny Time for them.

frustrated head GIF

16 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

You are arguing with people who have already determined that he can't and won't "turn it on". It's already Tanny Time for them.

frustrated head GIF

I guess we've been here enough times it just seems inevitable.  I don't even think those that are ready to move on consider RT our QB of the future either.  

20 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That's always your reaction when you post something incorrect.

It's trivial. Mariota has played poorly overall for 4 years now minus a few stretches and a good 8 game stretch in 2016. You're arguing about whether or not he can make one good throw? He can't drop back and pass like Tannehill did last night, he doesn't have the talent. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic