A Titans Story: Marcus Mariota

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How sad is it that Nines is more funny than Denali? When you lose out to an alien AI construct on the humor front you should probably stop posting. 

If you don’t have anything of substance to add, you don’t. 

A nice tribute for his final season as a Titan!   ?

22 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Why are you the way that you are?

When someone posts a series of videos claiming our mediocre QB to be some sort of superhero, how are we supposed to respond?

It was really lame tbh. Maybe a new fan or some 85 year old season ticket holder would appreciate it, but there's only so much of that family first character bullshit that I can stomach. 

Would have preferred a hype video showing his best plays to date, some drama with injuries, and a build up to this being a contract year, maybe have Jrob quoted "at the end of the day this is a business" and "players, no matter who they are, are earning that spot on my goddamn roster every fucking day"

"I'll cut that motherfucker too"

"nobody's safe"

"Amy gave me the keys and the axe"

Edited by SleepingTitan

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

It was really lame tbh. Maybe a new fan or some 85 year old season ticket holder would appreciate it, but there's only so much of that family first character bullshit that I can stomach. 

Would have preferred a hype video showing his best plays to date, some drama with injuries, and a build up to this being a contract year, maybe have Jrob quoted "at the end of the day this is a business" and "players, no matter who they are, are earning that spot on my goddamn roster every fucking day"

"nobody's safe"

I died. My ghost posted this and gave you the like.

12 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

The should do one on Lewan.  I'd love to see the PR staff put that one together and gloss over all of the dumb stuff he's done. 

They'd probably pull it off as long as they don't let Lewan himself anywhere near that camera.

4 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

"nobody's safe"

Maybe they weren't looking at cramming as many sports clichés as they could find into one production, not that what they ended up with was anything to get excited about.