Sign in to follow this  
BeedoeLaw

Ramsey Bussin With The Boys

BudAdams   
12 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

After thinking about it for a while it feels like a low-key recruiting job in way...

Imagine Lewan getting the Titans in trouble for tampering through his gay podcast.  That would be hilarious and just add to all of the dumb things he does.

stats   
2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I used to play in a semi-pro league a few years ago and there was this one DT that played on a pretty good team that was a known junk grabber. We played them and he actually grabbed my boy Goody's junk and no parts of 6'8" 320+ pounds of Goody had any answer for what to do with this dude (probably about 6'0" 215ish) immediately after the play. Dude just jogged off the field trying to process what had just happened to him audibly murmuring "that motherfucker just really grabbed my balls and held on". I've never laughed so hard in my life. He actually ended up trying to fight the kid a play or so later but I've never seen a dude that big be so bewildered by something. Turns out nut-grabber actually went to my HS a few years after a graduated, wasn't gay at all, and had apparently been pulling that type of shit since HS. Some guys are just wired differently. 

Remember this guy?

jphardy   

Prob the most entertaining cast of theirs.  Definitely sounds like Ramsey is down to come here, unless it's just putting the squeeze on Jax.

OILERMAN   

The Jags are going to have Ramsey's rights for a few more years no matter what. 

I'd guess he ends up signing a deal with the Jags before it's over. 

23 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Jags are going to have Ramsey's rights for a few more years no matter what. 

I'd guess he ends up signing a deal with the Jags before it's over. 

They'll either have his rights, or trade them away to a team of their choosing. They won't let him come here if they have any say at all in the matter.

Kyle021   

Watched it and I came away thinking “Ramsey would fit right in with this locker room and he seems salty he isn’t a Titan and wants to be here extremely bad. I can see him demanding a trade to a specific team ala the Titans and only wanting to do a deal with them and would make it impossible to be traded elsewhere”

50 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Watched it and I came away thinking “Ramsey would fit right in with this locker room and he seems salty he isn’t a Titan and wants to be here extremely bad. I can see him demanding a trade to a specific team ala the Titans and only wanting to do a deal with them and would make it impossible to be traded elsewhere”

No one would do that, even for someone like Favre who wanted to play in Minnesota had to go through ridiculous hoops of ending up in NYJ for a year to follow up with Minnesota.

Jaguars would just let him hold out if need be before trading him away to a division rival for cheap (no bidding competition so Titans wouldn't offer much)

BudAdams   
55 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Of course you did

ryan reynolds ugh GIF

When Ramsey walks I think we would actually be one of the most likely destinations. JRob hasn't been afraid to chase stars and offer competitive contracts, but I could also see the Raiders going after him hard too. Gruden would probably offer more money (to the point of absurdity) just to make sure they get him. JRob isn't afraid of spending, but he's been pretty responsible with his spending still.

Edited by Titans279

rns90   
3 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

This isn't the NBA.