Sign in to follow this  
BeedoeLaw

Ramsey Bussin With The Boys

1 hour ago, SARGO24 said:

I suggest you guys listen to the whole thing. Great interview.

He said it’s Nashville or Vegas for a city he’d like to play in, but he also grew up a Titans and Cowboys fan and has a house in Dallas.

also said he won’t take a discount for the Titans because he’ll need a box for all his family and friends.

also his gma is a huge mariota fan... her favorite player. 

A little out of contex. He said he wouldn’t take a discount for anyone and Taylor said “unless you come to the Titans right, get that hometown discount because then you can get your whole family at the games.” And he said “a hometown discount, I might not need a discount because I’ll have to buy a box and I’m sure y’all a boxes are  $$” 

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Peculiar... you'd think he'd be his gma's favorite player.

I mean, if your own flesh n blood won't take you why should we?

He said “was”. Mariota was her favorite player. Now it’s Jalen, of course. 

9 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Very well could end up replacing Adoree with Ramsey.

Or butler.. there’s a solid chance anyone from our cbs could be gone after the season as losing them saves us money already.  

9 hours ago, BudAdams said:

So much for that @titanruss 

On a side note, he needs to spend some money to check out grandma.  Sounds like dementia.

Oh so NOWWW we are taking what players say as gospel. 

J/k I’ll take the L here for now... though I still believe if it was a couple million, he’d let it slide to get the deal done.. and because it would be terrible for leverage if he straight admitted it. 

I really want this to happen bc it seems he fits more with this team than his own, hes a hometown kid, and he'd raise the national profile of the team... that's even before considering hes the best CB in the game today

11 minutes ago, TeamRobinson said:

Are we really not going to talk about Lewan/Ben Jones telling opposing players they'll suck their dicks? 

I thought the episode was OK but this was just plain weird, many players think Lewan is gay

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I thought the episode was OK but this was just plain weird, many players think Lewan is gay

Jalen's reaction is classic over compensation.

36 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Jalen's reaction is classic over compensation.

I think his reaction was fine. When a dude starts talking about telling other guys "I'll suck your D(*&" there isn't a real good response. 

Lewan is a charismatic funny guy who will probably do well with the media after he retires, he's also a tiny brained meathead 

The suck your dick stuff was hilarious and as weird as it is it sadly makes perfect sense after Lewan explained it lol. He's just trying to weird guys out and get in their heads. Big burly football players having to be around a big "gay" left tackle for 4 hours on Sunday, it's gonna mess with them. He's clearly not gay.