Sign in to follow this  
BeedoeLaw

Ramsey Bussin With The Boys

7 minutes ago, titanruss said:

He’d take a discount to be here....

I don’t believe it but it would be awesome if he’d take a discount to play here while denying the Jags a discount for years. Still, not going to happen 

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I don’t believe it but it would be awesome if he’d take a discount to play here while denying the Jags a discount for years. Still, not going to happen 

I think he’s trying to force his way out of there partly because he wants to play for his favorite team. 

Dudes a gigantic titans fan. 

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

With 5th year options and franchise tags it won't be until at least the 2022 season before the Titans have any shot at Ramsey, not even worth worrying about right now.

I'd tend to agree. 

The only caveat is if the CBA Free Agency rules change.  There's no question many NFL players/agents are jealous of the money/power that NBA players/agents have in controlling things.  Saying that, I believe the NFL would lock them out before giving in to that extent.

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I'd tend to agree. 

The only caveat is if the CBA Free Agency rules change.  There's no question many NFL players/agents are jealous of the money/power that NBA players/agents have in controlling things.  Saying that, I believe the NFL would lock them out before giving in to that extent.

It doesn't sound like the franchise tag is high on the negotiating list for the NFLPA during the current CBA talks as it only affects a handful of guys each season, they are more concerned with issues that affect a larger percentage of their membership.

I suggest you guys listen to the whole thing. Great interview.

He said it’s Nashville or Vegas for a city he’d like to play in, but he also grew up a Titans and Cowboys fan and has a house in Dallas.

also said he won’t take a discount for the Titans because he’ll need a box for all his family and friends.

also his gma is a huge mariota fan... her favorite player. 

8 minutes ago, SARGO24 said:

He said it’s Nashville or Vegas for a city he’d like to play in, but he also grew up a Titans and Cowboys fan and has a house in Dallas.

also said he won’t take a discount for the Titans because he’ll need a box for all his family and friends.

So much for that @titanruss 

On a side note, he needs to spend some money to check out grandma.  Sounds like dementia.

1 hour ago, SARGO24 said:

Peculiar... you'd think he'd be his gma's favorite player.

I mean, if your own flesh n blood won't take you why should we?