abenjami

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL!!!!

If she's slumming in this place she deserves whatever she gets!

You must be new here.    Please, go find the thread of us making jokes about Todd Heap’s daughter getting run over and comment on it. I need your thoughts. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, that's usually how pregnancy works. You get cummed inside you and voila, tiny new human.

Ninja's out here spreading misinformation---I question if he's ever even had sex! 

Here's the real facts that they don't teach you in any fancy learnin' facilities.....I've been cummed in thousands of times and have never sprouted a tiny human.

Personal experience-1

Ninja's reproduction "facts"-0

8 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

I hope she's saved up, American maternity pay/leave is so shit. 

But id still bang her

Yes. She's in my thoughts and prayers.

But, the real worry is that the baby daddy has saved up enough to use every fucking second of his paternity leave to get fucked up and bang some sluts!

7 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Yes. She's in my thoughts and prayers.

But, the real worry is that the baby daddy has saved up enough to use every fucking second of his paternity leave to get fucked up and bang some sluts!

And saved enough cash in a cayman island account for when she finds out and divorces his ass ?

3 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You must be new here. 

Please, go find the thread of us making jokes about Todd Heap’s daughter getting run over and comment on it. I need your thoughts. 

This is the 8chan of Sports. I doubt seriously that Amie is gonna spend time on a message board for the Titans. I know radio guys look at the forum for show topics and checking fan temp. I'm surprised we've never had a player out themselves. One of yall bastards might be one of them. 

10 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Ninja's out here spreading misinformation---I question if he's ever even had sex! 

Here's the real facts that they don't teach you in any fancy learnin' facilities.....I've been cummed in thousands of times and have never sprouted a tiny human.

Personal experience-1

Ninja's reproduction "facts"-0

He meant cumming inside a woman. Not just anyone.

As for the OP, I wonder what he looked like ten years  ago as opposed to today. Wonder what happened.