I think its time to shut down this Forum.

LongTimeFan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets recap   CTM - likely millionaire with a history of expertise on financial matters Soxcat - repressed homosexual, believes the earth is 5000 years old, foxnews sheep   I k

Trumpers aren't conservatives and have adopted the posturing and baseless unaccountability of their dear leader and his administration, all while attacking the big tent of people and ideas that go aga

You are going to get all indignant about people rightly questioning Trump's blatant rhetoric while spewing your own fucked up Libs love mass shootings bullshit?! Shut the fuck up you toady ass bi

Posted Images

5 hours ago, oldschool said:

Most of the country is moderate. The problem is twitter and Facebook allow the vocal minority to act like a majority which creates an echo chamber. Throw in MSNBC and CNN which isnt interested in real news and you have millions of impressionable people who have no idea they arent being told the truth. I miss the days when people fact checked what they were told and formed their own opinions.

Fify

4 hours ago, begooode said:

You are going to get all indignant about people rightly questioning Trump's blatant rhetoric while spewing your own fucked up Libs love mass shootings bullshit?!

Shut the fuck up you toady ass bitch.

Yeah, that's right, your lib leaders love these mass shootings, especially if perpetrated by a right leaning person.    Many of them having proven that by the BULLSHIT they spouted off about Trump and guns.   Then you sheep follow blindly.

27 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

You are one blind little bleating Trump sheep. Libs calling out Trump for his love for white supremacists and the fact that it empowers these violent shooters doesn't mean we support it or like it, WHETHER OR NOT IT IS PERPETRATED BY A LEFT WING OR RIGHT WING NUTJOB! You think I like to tell my wife when she leaves the house to go have lunch with her girlfriends, for her to keep her eyes open and be aware of your surroundings when she's in public?  You are one sick puppy just like all the rest of the right wingers that claim Dems love shootings. I've heard a lot of dumb shit from you all but that one takes the cake.

I had to do that the other day. It was a strange feeling to tell my girlfriend to be aware of her surroundings and to run as fast as she can if she hears gunshots. 

19 minutes ago, reo said:

This is so asinine

Right wing extremists keep killing people

Right wingers: Damn you libs for continually accurately using that for political gain!

I also think Geek hit on something above: I don’t give two fucks if it’s a left wing person or a right wing person doing these things. It seems as of right now the political killings are coming mostly from the right wing while the gang violence type shootouts come from places where people are usually Democrats. Both issues are a problem, but in terms of the impetus of the mindset couldn’t be further apart. The one thing tying them directly together: guns in the hands of the mentally unstable and the violently criminal.