"Moscow Mitch" falls and breaks shoulder.Womp womp

OILERMAN

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-mcconnell-idUSKCN1UU0OP

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell fell at his home in Kentucky on Sunday and fractured his shoulder, a spokesman said.

“This morning, Leader McConnell tripped at home on his outside patio and suffered a fractured shoulder. He has been treated, released, and is working from home in Louisville,” McConnell spokesman David Popp said in a statement.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's un American to hope anything else 

I hope he dies.

Poor form. I disagree with McConnell’s policies and procedures, but wishing pain and death on someone and to wrap that in a populist appeal is over the top, imo.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, begooode said:

Poor form. I disagree with McConnell’s policies and procedures, but wishing pain and death on someone and to wrap that in a populist appeal is over the top, imo.

This man has indirectly killed and ruined the lives of more people than you’ve probably ever seen in your life. 

He deserves the hell he probably doesn’t actually believe in. 

8 hours ago, titanruss said:

This man has indirectly killed and ruined the lives of more people than you’ve probably ever seen in your life. 

He deserves the hell he probably doesn’t actually believe in. 

And just think, he is 100 times the person that Harry Reid was.

20 hours ago, begooode said:

McConnell tried to block millions of Americans from getting healthcare coverage.  If he gets a chance there is a 100% chance he will do it again. Serious philosophical question here.....what's best for society, McConnell living or dying?