TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Terrible what happened at El Paso, Texas and Ohio

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It sickens me that these families won't be able to sleep without the mandatory empathy Trump was supposed to show according to the media. 

How will they ever recover?!

I really hope you’re just trolling. You can’t be this stupid. Maybe you can, but it’s hard to imagine. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I really hope you’re just trolling. You can’t be this stupid. Maybe you can, but it’s hard to imagine. 

Whether I am or not, it's going to hurt yalls vaginas the same.  

OILERMAN   

It doesn't hurt watching Trump moron it up and watch his defenders make fools of themselves defending it 

ctm   
10 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I really hope you’re just trolling. You can’t be this stupid. Maybe you can, but it’s hard to imagine

Not really.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It doesn't hurt watching Trump moron it up and watch his defenders make fools of themselves defending it 

You sure?

You all cry daily as if it does hurt yall....and America.....and the world.....and the galaxy.....

begooode   
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

it hurts knowing that the majority of these people know better, but they simply don't care because they're all in on the ideological war they've been eagerly sold.  They've been wanting this all out battle vs the Dems for 2 decades -- so bad that they'll blindly rally behind the worst leader their party has produced in generations.  The self-inflicted wounds of this 'strategy' has predictably played out poorly.  The bad thing is that like any wounded animal, Trumpers are becoming even less rational and potentially even dangerous.

Edited by begooode

Bink   
22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lol. Late af

The shooting happened what, like 8 days ago? How can something be late?

42 minutes ago, Bink said:

The shooting happened what, like 8 days ago? How can something be late?

We all know they did their digging the day of or the day after. We knew this already. Long before today....