TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Terrible what happened at El Paso, Texas and Ohio

Soxcat   
23 minutes ago, oldschool said:

@Soxcat can you acknowledge a majority of mass shooters are white? 

The majority of the US population is white.  I'd guess there are more mentally ill evil white people in the US.  But really, what does that have to do with anything?  Is the assumption all white people are evil racists? 

Here is the tard logic.  If you aren't for open borders and decriminalizing what is now illegal entering of the US you are obviously a racist.  And by standing against such preposterous stupidity (like the president does) you are now somehow causing normal white people to become evil killers.  Yea, that makes a hell of a lot of sense. 

Also, while there is argument about the number of murders illegal immigrant are responsible for they certainly far out number those committed by a handful of nut cases that go on these shooting sprees.  ~ one in five incarcerated in our prison system are foreign born. 

1 hour ago, Denali said:

Fuck you.

Great minds think alike.  Tweeted this morning by the President himself:

Greats minds do think alike. So do you and Trump...

Soxcat   

Whoever wrote the tweet is 100% correct.  It is the media to blame with their asshole rhetoric and race baiting.  Lunatics stir up other lunatics. 

Soxcat   

Pretty simple tards.  The media stirs up crap all the time.  Here is a classic example:

• The Mayor of Baltimore said she could smell the rats
  • Bernie Sanders said Baltimore was like a 3rd world country.
  • Cummings said that Baltimore was drug infested.

Trump says the same thing and he is a racist for saying it?  I realize something this simple is over your heads but come on tards, is it really?

Soxcat   

Good for you.  Now lie some more.  Your father is a liar  and you are his offspring. 

It is amazing.  When Obama was president the media bent over backwards to never criticize the guy and always try and make him look like The Messiah.  Now with Trump it is the exact opposite.  And all we ask for is honesty.  Objectivity.  We know Trump isn't a choir boy.  But are the libtards so bankrupt with ideas all you have left is to lie repeatedly?  Don Lemon is more the guy you describe.  So is Adam Shit.  Even after Mueller totally backfired on the Dems they triple down on Trump.  It is despicable in its honesty and just proves the desperation.  Your top candidate started giving hi phone number when telling us his web site.  You looks so fing dumb.

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Guys, I've figured it out.  Sox is an agent of Satan.  He's here to pretend to be some uber Christian (easy to see through... he doesn't love his neighbors) and lead others astray.  You know how he likes to claim demons exist?  Whelp, I guess he should know!  

He can't help but spew lies with passion.  It's in his supernatural dna.  

Satan Spawn!  I rebuke you!

26AD4B40-10F9-4A19-BFC4-5A1D9AE6F798.gif