TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Terrible what happened at El Paso, Texas and Ohio

9 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Stop being obtuse. You know damn well, I'm only using the truck and flag as my ticket to get into your Klan meeting.

Wait,  I thought RT was an Independent,...

Now you're telling me he's a Democrat?

When did you switch Rollie?

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Btowner, I know you're not going to stay quiet on these leftist killers, now are you?

Of all ppl, you're not going to remain silent, right?

Dude, I've already made my statement about murderers. Regardless of their race or political leanings. I don't differentiate or make excuses for murderers. Murder is murder. I know it's not what you want me to post or believe, but that's your problem. Not mine.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. No. Yall make Trump the issue when it comes to these issues. 

But hey, yet another stereotype against ppl someone doesn't like. No hatred there though, huh?

Still claiming to be middle of the road? Ok. 

Well..the El Paso terrorist did put up a picture spelling Trump with all his guns. So the terrorist made Trump the issue. 

15 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Dude, I've already made my statement about murderers.

Funny, me too. Didnt stop you from talking shit on me. Just more hypocrisy from your ignorant ass. 

Regardless of their race or political leanings. I don't differentiate or make excuses for murderers. Murder is murder. I know it's not what you want me to post or believe, but that's your problem. Not mine.

Funny, you make it your problem with me. Just more hypocrisy on display at every turn. 

No, if I have to speak on every fucking white murderer, then you gonna have to speak on every fucking black murderer. Otherwise, ignore me. 

Just now, Omar said:

Well..the El Paso terrorist did put up a picture spelling Trump with all his guns. So the terrorist made Trump the issue. 

So Trump made him do it? Because that's yalls narrative. Trump is responsible for everything bad in the country. Even dating back to the 1800s. 

33 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No fun when that rabbit has the gun, huh?

Oh wait, yall are afraid of guns. 

I’ve owned more guns than you’ve ever shot. I’ve trained with the FBI. I’ve never owned a fully auto, but I’ve shot several. I’m a crack shot. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve owned more guns than you’ve ever shot. I’ve trained with the FBI. I’ve never owned a fully auto, but I’ve shot several. I’m a crack shot. 

Not surprised you missed the point. But cool story!

It is obvious at this point that the press are to blame for the rise in mass killings.  They stir the pot in the interest of ratings, get the idiots up in frenzy, and then when there are mass killings, they cover that too in the interest of ratings.

It's to the point where the concept of a "free" press is falling apart, but then what's the alternative.

Edited by Denali

Your point was fucking stupid as always, and the sources you’re using are coming from Tux, dum dum. And since you thought I was Liberal you thought I was scared of guns. Key fact, I am scared of guns, because so many retards who have no training and are getting brainwashed have easy access to them. The Waffle House down the street from where I used to live was shot up a year back. I’ve been to that Waffle House at that time of night many many times. It’s you who doesn’t understand, so sit down and shut up. 

2 minutes ago, Denali said:

It is obvious at this point that the press are to blame for the rise in mass killings.  They stir the pot in the interest in ratings, get the idiots up in frenzy, and then when there are mass killings, they cover that too in the interest of ratings.

It's to the point where the concept of a "free" press is falling apart, but then what's the alternative.

This post is utterly retarded.

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Back in the day your "gun people" were the type of people you felt safe having guns. Real experts. Took it seriously. 

Now a "gun person" is just your garden variety retard who became piss scared (an ACTUAL "snowflake") due to Fox news and far right internet media reports about "Obummer" "TAKIN YER GUNS" and now you have a bunch of garden variety dipshits who fancy themselves some kind of "DOWNT TREAD OWN MEEEE" militia men even though they don't really know shit about guns. 

In my mostly Nashville neighborhood within 4 miles of downtown, they've had to beg folks to not leave their fully loaded weapons in their vehicles, with the vehicles unlocked. 

These people are imbeciles. 

Smh. I haven’t heard about that last part. That’s just absolutely mind boggling.

Somewhat funny story: a while back I went to an outdoor range out in Murfreesboro. I was mainly going to test out the new Glock I had purchased, and to show my girlfriend how to be comfortable shooting outdoors instead of just inside. 

Anyways, these three asshole rednecks a couple stalls over flashed at me 3 separate times, twice with an AR. The dumbass literally laid down the weapon pointing at me and then picked it up. On the third time I told them to stop, not in a threatening manner, as that’s idiotic, but Jesus H Christ keep your gun pointed down tucked or down range at all times. 

Im not an expert by any means, but I know safety and have trained for some live shooting situations. People seemingly have no fucking idea how dangerous a gun really is.