Terrible what happened at El Paso, Texas and Ohio

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any person saying Trump is directly responsible is wrong. Any person saying Trump is not intentionally pouring gas on the fire is also wrong. 

The President is stone cold stupid. He didn't even write that tweet. You can tell because there's no misspellings and the commas and punctuation are in the right place. 

Guys, I've figured it out.  Sox is an agent of Satan.  He's here to pretend to be some uber Christian (easy to see through... he doesn't love his neighbors) and lead others astray.  You know how he li

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Guys, I've figured it out.  Sox is an agent of Satan.  He's here to pretend to be some uber Christian (easy to see through... he doesn't love his neighbors) and lead others astray.  You know how he likes to claim demons exist?  Whelp, I guess he should know!  

He can't help but spew lies with passion.  It's in his supernatural dna.  

Satan Spawn!  I rebuke you!

26AD4B40-10F9-4A19-BFC4-5A1D9AE6F798.gif

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Mother of El Paso shooter Patrick Crusius called police about son owning assault rifle: Lawyers
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mother-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius-called-police-051000743--abc-news-topstories.html

What a shame. Could have possibly been prevented.

Trumps fault!

Feds don’t care about white guys. If this was a Muslim, Hispanic  pretty sure FBI would have tracked him and pinned he pledge allegiance to ISIS. 

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Libs hope there are a string of killings (preferably in grade schools where minorities attend) a month before the 2020 elections.  Even better if it is a KKK member or white supremacist doing the shooting since Trump heads those organizations.....these people are sick lying POS assholes. 

Stooping to Rolltard levels on a Friday, because you've had a bad week fetching water for Trump.  You really need to STFU.

spacer.png