TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Terrible what happened at El Paso, Texas and Ohio

There isn't any excuse for what happened at El Paso and Ohio.

Human beigns are just allowed in this Earth,,and yet there are specimens who just deal with racism and things that get along with others.

Hate-speechess, irresponsible speeches and IGNORANCE are part of some specimens. 

My condolences to all the families of all the victims. 29 people lost their lives under the minds  those racist criminal crazy minds!

And this is being dealt as domestic terrorism by authorities.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/el-paso-shooting-updates.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR2BzA00KdKM2wra3b3BBYlvLwlfrXwLyrB97tMoLdIVxxTNvXJQAjP-x-w

Omar   

This guy drove quite a ways to kill some Hispanic people because of hatred, this is not a mental illness issue, this is a pure hate and rhetoric issue. He knew exactly what he wanted to do. 

You could possibly say he has mental issues due to his support of Trump. That is a whole separate issue. 

27 minutes ago, Omar said:

You could possibly say he has mental issues due to his support of Trump. That is a whole separate issue. 

Lmao. No. Yall make Trump the issue when it comes to these issues. 

But hey, yet another stereotype against ppl someone doesn't like. No hatred there though, huh?

Still claiming to be middle of the road? Ok. 

Rolltide   
8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Btowner, I know you're not going to stay quiet on these leftist killers, now are you?

Of all ppl, you're not going to remain silent, right?

He's busy tying his confederate flag to his 66 Chevy truck; that's parked in his front lawn. 

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

And the echo chamber begins. 

15 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You guys are literal human garbage cans. Very reminiscent of your orange leader. 

No fun when that rabbit has the gun, huh?

Oh wait, yall are afraid of guns. 

Btowner   
16 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

He's busy tying his confederate flag to his 66 Chevy truck; that's parked in his front lawn. 

Stop being obtuse. You know damn well, I'm only using the truck and flag as my ticket to get into your Klan meeting.