Tom Brady signs extension with Pats, will play one year at a time, until he's 85 years old

NashvilleNinja

I read an article earlier which speculated the home sale could be paving the way for him to become a free agent at the end of the 2019 season.  Apparently this is allowed within the framework of the new contract extension.

So, just to be the first to ask, would he want to play for his former teammate and former situational red zone target Vrabel during his sunset years?  Maybe Giselle is saying "Nashville is the place to be?"

5 hours ago, wtenn said:

I read an article earlier which speculated the home sale could be paving the way for him to become a free agent at the end of the 2019 season.  Apparently this is allowed within the framework of the new contract extension.

So, just to be the first to ask, would he want to play for his former teammate and former situational red zone target Vrabel during his sunset years?  Maybe Giselle is saying "Nashville is the place to be?"

I might entertain this if Marcus doesn't come through this season and we're looking in the draft for QB.  Give Brady a year (for the PR and Murray gave us a season) and the new kid a year to sit and learn.  If not that, even if Brady never took a snap, unless he's a shitty mentor, would be an incredible asset to a young QB.  Fuck, even to the offensive staff.  

Brady has seen it all.  On the field.  Just for his experience alone might be worth the price.  If he comes and flops, as long as he's open to his experiences with the team and staff?  

There's a lot to be picked from that brain if he's willing to be picked. 

I'd consider it if we're looking to draft a QB next season.  

7 hours ago, wtenn said:

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

I might entertain this if Marcus doesn't come through this season and we're looking in the draft for QB.  Give Brady a year (for the PR and Murray gave us a season) and the new kid a year to sit and learn.  If not that, even if Brady never took a snap, unless he's a shitty mentor, would be an incredible asset to a young QB.  Fuck, even to the offensive staff.  

Brady has seen it all.  On the field.  Just for his experience alone might be worth the price.  If he comes and flops, as long as he's open to his experiences with the team and staff?  

There's a lot to be picked from that brain if he's willing to be picked. 

I'd consider it if we're looking to draft a QB next season.  

Ya'll stop it. Just stop it. Oman's balls only holds so much jizz.

Archived