Players sticking out so far in camp.

kyle021

Jokes aside, has there been anything mentioned about Mariota bulking up? He did look thicker in the neck/trap area in an interview I saw, but has anyone in the media confirmed that he’s clearly bigger?

I was also wondering the same about Sharpe.

Edited by Face

1 hour ago, Face said:

Jokes aside, has there been anything mentioned about Mariota bulking up? He did look thicker in the neck/trap area in an interview I saw, but has anyone in the media confirmed that he’s clearly bigger?

I was also wondering the same about Sharpe.

The word is he has bulked up his legs. I haven't really tried to find out though

17 hours ago, headhunter said:

Kyle abandoned this thread quick when i asked if hes been to camp. You cant have an opinion unless youre actually there and watching. 

No. I just spend more of my time doing errands things than being on a message board 24/7. I come for news mainly. 

Ill post a thread and hardly check for responses. 

I havent been to camp. I’ve read everything you guys have read and have formed my opinions off those just like you guys do. 

Last year it was the consensus that Mariota was having a shit camp. This year it’s the extreme opposite. 

36 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

No. I just spend more of my time doing errands things than being on a message board 24/7. I come for news mainly. 

Ill post a thread and hardly check for responses. 

I havent been to camp. I’ve read everything you guys have read and have formed my opinions off those just like you guys do. 

Last year it was the consensus that Mariota was having a shit camp. This year it’s the extreme opposite. 

Is it the extreme opposite? I dont think it is.

Yeah - I've seen a couple of days where reports said Mariota was sharp.  Similar to what they said about Tannehill the other day in the scrimmage.  More often, it's like what Wyatt posted today or there's little mention of either QB.

Quarterback Marcus Mariota was a full participant, one day after being given a day of rest. Mariota made a number of nice throws, especially in the red zone. Mariota also sailed a few over the heads of intended targets, but overall had a solid day.

There's a dude on the Titans Reddit page that does a killer write up on all the open Titans camps. He attends mostly every one. He's pretty unbiased too. Much more insightful than most of the garbage on here. Although he does echo a lot of what Kyle is saying. Seems like CD84 is really standing out. Mariota has been solid. Kyle is right about Humphries helping Mariota out. Sounds like he is going to be another safety net much like Delanie is to him.

2 hours ago, twitch28 said:

There's a dude on the Titans Reddit page that does a killer write up on all the open Titans camps. He attends mostly every one. He's pretty unbiased too. Much more insightful than most of the garbage on here. Although he does echo a lot of what Kyle is saying. Seems like CD84 is really standing out. Mariota has been solid. Kyle is right about Humphries helping Mariota out. Sounds like he is going to be another safety net much like Delanie is to him.

I think it’s trick96 you are talking about and i agree. 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:11 PM, StephenIsLegend said:

He hasn’t had a bad camp. Maybe “extreme” is the wrong word, but he is having the opposite camp that he had last year. 

The opposite would be his first camp would it not?