AussieTitanFan08

Around the NFL Preseason Discussion

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Watson was benched after the first series that wasn't him who threw the pick it was Webb.

I confess. I was watching the Florida game and just flipped it over and saw a black QB throw it. My mistake. Thanks

Don't know if it was from pain or the realization he had sustained a major injury, but Lamar Miller was really distraught as he was being carted off the field, he had his head/face buried in his hands.

3 hours ago, kgsTitan said:

Watch the Texans trade for Melvin Gordon now.

The Chargers reportedly traded up for Gordon that year because they thought HOU was going to take him fwiw. Definitely plausible. Maybe a Clowney for Gordon swap? Not sure LAC would be able to extend Clowney, especially with Bosa's contract on the horizon, but they could be thinking SB or bust. Rivers turns 38 this season. They got destroyed in the trenches in the divisional. Clowney would help.

rns90   
3 hours ago, socaltitan said:

The Chargers reportedly traded up for Gordon that year because they thought HOU was going to take him fwiw. Definitely plausible. Maybe a Clowney for Gordon swap? Not sure LAC would be able to extend Clowney, especially with Bosa's contract on the horizon, but they could be thinking SB or bust. Rivers turns 38 this season. They got destroyed in the trenches in the divisional. Clowney would help.

That's a pretty bad trade for HOU as they still need some OL help.