AussieTitanFan08

Around the NFL Preseason Discussion

13 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I saw one wobbly pass that was a tough catch, they just mostly talked about his rushing. It’s a passing league so if you cannot throw?  But if his ceiling is Vick, he could have a helluva career. 

Vick had a cannon for an arm.

I don't think Jackson can make that claim.

Too bad, Avery Williamson tore ACL , out for year with JETS. Played well for them last season after leaving Titans

6 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Wasn't LaFleur constantly criticized by Warren Sharp (and you) for being too conservative and running too much. 

LaFleur has a long record working with QBs during his NFL career RGIII, Cousins, Matt Ryan and Goff. All did very well under him. There is one outlier that didn't do well under LaFleur. The Hawaiian Tebow. Gee I wonder. 

LaFleur was saddled by MM and I also believe Vrabel was the one going conservative not Lafleur. 

5 hours ago, scine09 said:

His favorite players and coaches are always the ones who just left the Titans.  I'd doubt that LaFleur is an exception.

I don't give two shits about LaFleuer or how GB does. The NFL knew what his problem was last year and that's why he got a head coaching job like I kept saying he would while dummies said he wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I don't give two shits about LaFleuer or how GB does. The NFL knew what his problem was last year and that's why he got a head coaching job like I kept saying he would while dummies said he wouldn't. 

Yeah, it's rare for an unsuccessful coach to get a HC job.  Usually, it all the playoff coordinators teams go after.  MLF got one of the league's elite franchises with a first ballot HOF QB.  I think you are 100% correct, they didn't blame him for last year.

Edited by Number9

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Yeah, it's rare for an unsuccessful coach to get a HC job.  Usually, it all the playoff coordinators teams go after.  MLF got one of the league's elite franchises with a first ballot HOF QB.  I think you are 100% correct, they didn't blame him for last year.

I believe @tgo posted some quotes that kinda backed it up. Something about The Hawaiian Tebow

18 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The NFL is reinstating New England Patriots' wide receiver Josh Gordon, a league source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.

5 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Are you sure people weren't just saying he wouldn't get a job so soon?  

I still don't buy your conspiracy idea.  Everything seems to be pointing the opposite of what you're trying to sell.

7 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Are you sure people weren't just saying he wouldn't get a job so soon?  

Yea there is a thread where I'm being mocked in it for saying it even after the Titans offense stunk