AussieTitanFan08

Around the NFL Preseason Discussion

big2033   
2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Have been saying all offseason that the Texans have a significantly flawed roster, the OL looks to be a disaster again and they have major issues at CB as well, they have already had to fill a major need by trading for RB Duke Johnson.

It's a wonder DeShaun Watson doesn't have 11 TD seasons ... 😂

I'm sorry I'll won't derail lol ... 

Mythos27   
2 hours ago, abc2330 said:

The guys they drafted must suck ass.

They're idiots and deserve this. They had better OTs on the board and still went with Howard who no one had going for another round or two. I was gleeful when they picked him and the other bum they got later. Landry is going to have himself some fun and he's got a special knack for corralling and finishing Watson. 

abc2330   
1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

They're idiots and deserve this. They had better OTs on the board and still went with Howard who no one had going for another round or two. I was gleeful when they picked him and the other bum they got later. Landry is going to have himself some fun and he's got a special knack for corralling and finishing Watson. 

That's why people should give J Rob a break about trading up for his guy.  He considers every single contender within striking range for the player that he wants.  The Texans could have traded very little to move up and select Dillard, who was not only a good value but in a position of absolute necessity.   Philadelphia is aggressive and had a LT with little left in the tank.  This seems like basic legwork that a team must do prior to the draft.  Dumbasses.

I don't think we would be interested in Clowney long-term; however, it might be interesting to take a 1-yr flyer on him if they are desperate enough to take any of our OT after Kelly/Conk/Lewan.

However, a 1-yr $16M deal is fairly rich for Clowney's expected production given how many players we need to extend this year and next...

I wouldn't even consider giving them Kelly...