Around the NFL Preseason Discussion

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Yeah, it's rare for an unsuccessful coach to get a HC job.  Usually, it all the playoff coordinators teams go after.  MLF got one of the league's elite franchises with a first ballot HOF QB.  I think you are 100% correct, they didn't blame him for last year.

I believe @tgo posted some quotes that kinda backed it up. Something about The Hawaiian Tebow

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for bad Luck the Colts would have no Luck at all. (Sorry, I had to do it)

Antonio Brown leaving the cryo chamber:          

I wouldn't play Tanny another snap this preseason

Posted Images

5 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I don't give two shits about LaFleuer or how GB does. The NFL knew what his problem was last year and that's why he got a head coaching job like I kept saying he would while dummies said he wouldn't. 

Are you sure people weren't just saying he wouldn't get a job so soon?  

I still don't buy your conspiracy idea.  Everything seems to be pointing the opposite of what you're trying to sell.

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Finley is my guy. I actually gave him a late first round grade so I'm def rooting for him. 

I overdrafted him based off of where he really went (had us taking him in the second) but i wouldn’t have minded that much. We didn’t have Tannehill yet when i made those picks. 

11 minutes ago, Justafan said:

He looks like he's improved.  Couldn't help but notice that not a single throw allowed for YAC!

The ball placement, arm strength outside the numbers and aggressiveness put MM to shame