Number9

USA has the most SCHOOL SHOOTINGS! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

OzTitan   
2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know what you were doing, OZ. We just lost people to a massacre. You don’t have to make the point. The only ones who would get it are those who already under stand and therefore would defeat the purpose in this instance. 

I feel adhering to this would decimate this sub forum.

Just now, OzTitan said:

I feel adhering to this would decimate this sub forum.

Not in this instance. No. I’m not going to keep arguing about it. We can laugh all day about the retards. This is wholly different. 

6 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

You are delusional.  Take away the guns. Your agenda is clear. The bigger picture should be addressing the mentally ill who want to kill even a single human being in the first place. Maybe you would prefer mass bombings? There have been evil people since the beginning of time,  and anyone sick enough that desires to end a human life. Whether it is 1 or 100, will use any tool they can to do so. This is simple common sense..

Nice NRA talking point. Do you have any others?

5 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

This is not about the NRA. This is about protecting the Constitution and the Second Amendment. Law abiding gun owners should not be penalized for the actions of sick criminals. Gun control will do nothing but embolden these criminals and make the general population defenseless. And don't come at me with that assault weapons bullshit. Most any gun can inflict mass casualties. I'm still waiting for someone to address the root cause of these killings, instead of the tools used. Continue to make excuses to fulfill your agenda. 

Didnt take long. Major NRA talking point #2.

7 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

This is not about the NRA.

The fuck it isn’t...

7 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

This is about protecting the Constitution and the Second Amendment. Law abiding gun owners should not be penalized for the actions of sick criminals. Gun control will do nothing but embolden these criminals and make the general population defenseless. And don't come at me with that assault weapons bullshit. Most any gun can inflict mass casualties. I'm still waiting for someone to address the root cause of these killings, instead of the tools used. Continue to make excuses to fulfill your agenda. 

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to own an AR15 or any similar weapon. Let everyone own an approved handgun, shotgun, or hunting rifle. Everything else should be kept out of the hands of the public. 

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Holy shit. When I read about this I shed a tear. Seriously. Get some help you fucking pos. 

I shed a tear anytime I hear about a baby being killed. 

You don't.

So get some fucking help you pos?

See how easy that works?

ctm   
2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Nice NRA talking point. Do you have any others?

Thoughts and prayers.

It's too soon to talk about it.

ctm   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Nothing will get done

Not as long as McConnell and republicans control the senate and Trump keeps fertilizing the soil with his racial hatred of minorities and allowing these right wing terrorists to grow and thrive.

Rolltide   
11 hours ago, Btowner said:

This is nothing but a diversion for you to not address the shooter.

Like I said, I expected this from you. When we have domestic terrorism, you either ignore it or you go on these irrelevant diversions. Yet, if this was carried out by a Muslim, you would be posting about the need for the Muslim ban.

We have had Muslim shootings and attacks on people genius. So show us the posts where somebody wanted a Muslim ban. 

Rolltide   
2 minutes ago, ctm said:

Not as long as McConnell and republicans control the senate and Trump keeps fertilizing the soil with his racial hatred of minorities and allowing these right wing terrorists to grow and thrive.

Where is all this racial hatred of minorities. Give some examples. 

Rolltide   

So people calling Trump a racist every 2 seconds, a traitor and calling half of america deplorable is not spreading hatred but Trump calling out or being critical of those calling him names is? 

Here is what will happen on this thread and others. Libtards will lie. Btowner and #9 most likely. They will say that myself or somebody else is defending the asshole murderer. They will say that Trump is pro murder. 

#9 is obsessed with whites killing blacks. He outright lied and claimed I attacked Emmitt Till. 

The tards will lie because they have little else.