Number9

USA has the most SCHOOL SHOOTINGS! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Btowner   
14 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I love that they use such grave tragedies as political points.

Then they speak about the morality of others.

Yet, call out a city for being a breeding ground for murderers and criminals and it's somehow one of the worst things you can do. 

Dems are currently celebrating a mass shooting while simultaneously using it as ammo. 

#MAGA

Figures this would be your response. Only you could take a mass shooting and turn it into an excuse to play victim. 

#SADA

Number9   
14 minutes ago, Btowner said:

We are getting so  numb to these shooting, I don’t even think this forum had a thread  on the Gilroy garlic festival shooting in California.

It’s also interesting how certain posters go quiet when these shootings occur. I’m waiting to see if any chime in.

I put the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting in WHY US thread. I’m really just putting school shootings in it. 

The fact you took that as me being a victim shows the ignorance. 

#SADA. Lmao

You hate #MAGA and it's mission so much. Yet envy it enough to use its likeness. 

#RiTeOn

Btowner   
18 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The fact you took that as me being a victim shows the ignorance. 

#SADA. Lmao

You hate #MAGA and it's mission so much. Yet envy it enough to use its likeness. 

#RiTeOn

This is nothing but a diversion for you to not address the shooter.

Like I said, I expected this from you. When we have domestic terrorism, you either ignore it or you go on these irrelevant diversions. Yet, if this was carried out by a Muslim, you would be posting about the need for the Muslim ban.

Edited by Btowner

These shooting are AMERICAN tragedies. Not Republican or Democrat. 

I don't hold Donald Trump responsible for this mess. These things were happening way before him. 

President Trump isn't responsible for racial hate in America. Blaming him is the easy way out.

Stronger gun control probably wouldn't help either. 

We have a 2nd Amendment. I don't want to take away anyone's rights to a gun. I do think that gun owners need to be held to high standards. While I'm not for taking guns, I'm also not for forcing people to have them who don't want one. That means if you pick one up or have one in your house or car, you need to be ready to face the consequences this weapon can bring. Accidental or intentional.

10 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I don't hold Donald Trump responsible for this mess. These things were happening way before him. 

President Trump isn't responsible for racial hate in America. Blaming him is the easy way out.

We have a 2nd Amendment. I don't want to take away anyone's rights to a gun. I do think that gun owners need to be held to high standards. While I'm not for taking guns, I'm also not for forcing people to have them who don't want one. That means if you pick one up or have one in your house or car, you need to be ready to face the consequences this weapon can bring. Accidental or intentional.

This is a very good response.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

This is nothing but a diversion for you to not address the shooter.

Like I said, I expected this from you. When we have domestic terrorism, you either ignore it or you go on these irrelevant diversions. Yet, if this was carried out by a Muslim, you would be posting about the need for the Muslim ban.

There's killings going on every day. Sorry I'm not going to invest a lot of time or emotion into a murdering psycho. I invest about as much in that as all the inner city killings that happened today. 

Unfortunately you pretend to care because you love the who, what, why about it. Not the actual result of a mother, father, son, daughter losing the other. 

Our entire country is numb to disgusting crimes. 

You fucking nuts are quick to say "well the pilgrims killed the Indians...dur dur. This country was built on killing and stealing".

But anytime its convenient for you, "oh, why are you not sulking in a corner over this?!?!?" 

Mankind has been killing since the beginning of time. Even before guns if you can believe it.....

When you start investing as much emotion in ANY and ALL killings, come talk to me and I'll be more sympathetic to your conveniently broken heart. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

ctm   
1 hour ago, Btowner said:

We are getting so  numb to these shooting, I don’t even think this forum had a thread  on the Gilroy garlic festival shooting in California.

It’s also interesting how certain posters go quiet when these shootings occur. I’m waiting to see if any chime in.

image.png.12b7a3029ce21628eea1649ff4c9c448.png

Rogue   
59 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I largely agree, except national rhetoric from leadership does have an effect on people.  I'm not saying this was a Trump supporter, but as an ideal, you don't want leadership that has a knack for emboldening the crazies.  

Ultimately, this is the fault of the shooter, but, I don't know, maybe society is responsible as well. It seems a fair amount of these shootings are from younger people.  

We are the third largest population on the planet, and we're a fraction of China and India.  How have they managed less of these instances than us?  Is it gun control or is it something else?  Something we have missed?

Whatever it is, Democrat or Republican, we have failed at something. 

3 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

Banning guns would do nothing, same al blaming the NRA. Guns don't pull their own triggers, and sane, law abiding citizens don't shoot people. Him being mentally ill is unimportant?? You my friend are an idiot.

Never said it was unimportant. I said it was unimportant compared to the bigger picture of gun violence. Take away the guns, and let the mentally ill fuckers try to kill everyone with knives. You’ll have shootings on a rare occasion Bc you’ll never get rid of them all, but you’ll sure as shit decrease the amount of mass shootings. 

Edited by TitansFan777

16 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Never said it was unimportant. I said it was unimportant compared to the bigger picture of gun violence. Take away the guns, and let the mentally ill fuckers try to kill everyone with knives. You’ll have shootings on a rare occasion Bc you’ll never get rid of them all, but you’ll sure as shit decrease the amount of mass shootings. 

You are delusional.  Take away the guns. Your agenda is clear. The bigger picture should be addressing the mentally ill who want to kill even a single human being in the first place. Maybe you would prefer mass bombings? There have been evil people since the beginning of time,  and anyone sick enough that desires to end a human life. Whether it is 1 or 100, will use any tool they can to do so. This is simple common sense..

At least we can all thank Patrick Crusius for killing all those Mexicans at Walmart since Trump is too lazy to get his wall built. :rolleyes: