Amy on the Future of Nissan Stadium

Jonboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vrabel said he’d cut his dick off. Step up your game. 

She may be like her father in some ways, but when it comes to how she runs the Titans organization it seems as if a paternity test is in order...

* Greek   I'm all for the Miami treatment if that will create some shade

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

One butt ugly stadium. Needs a huge makeover. 

It’s fairly basic but I think it’s good for its purpose.  I prefer the more basic stadium to the newer fancy ones.  We used to go to Patriots games at Foxboro Stadium and the experience was so much better than going to Gillette Stadium.

Edited by scine09

15 minutes ago, scine09 said:

It’s fairly basic but I think it’s good for its purpose.  I prefer the more basic stadium to the newer fancy ones.  We used to go to Patriots games at Foxboro Stadium and the experience was so much better than going to Gillette Stadium.

They could definitely incorporate the Roman theme. 

25 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Winning trumps everything. I saw the Titans play at Candlestick Park in SF in 2009 I think. I sat in a hard, wooden seat and CJ had a sweet, long touchdown. We won. I forgot all about the uncomfortable seat

...until now.

Did that touchdown get called back or did it count? Because I remember he had a long run or a touchdown run in that one that got called back.

34 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

...until now.

Did that touchdown get called back or did it count? Because I remember he had a long run or a touchdown run in that one that got called back.

Counted as I recall. 

Hard Rock upgraded to having the fans being covered for weather and out of the sun; seems to me that with today's technology you could take it a step further and keep it open air the vast majority of the time but add some sort of retractable roof for use in inclement weather;  but not something that would necessarily close it off completely and turn it into a giant indoor arena. 

hard-rock-stadium.jpg

Edited by No1TitansFan