Rolltide

DNC putting a hit on Tulsi Gabbard?

Just now, Mercalius said:

Why does my opinion on gun control matter rather than divert from the points I made that you can’t refute?   

Russian asset 😂😂

Right. I forgot you can't actually engage in a conversation. Guns were the first thing in your post that seems like you don't know what you're talking about since she is just as anti-gun as any other Democrat, yet you don't seem to know that.

If I had done the whole post you would have just posted some other BS in response. My point is you're severely misinformed on nearly everything you talk about.

4 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Right. I forgot you can't actually engage in a conversation. Guns were the first thing in your post that seems like you don't know what you're talking about since she is just as anti-gun as any other Democrat, yet you don't seem to know that.

If I had done the whole post you would have just posted some other BS in response. My point is you're severely misinformed on nearly everything you talk about.

The guy who quotes three paragraphs and says LOL as his only response is lecturing me on engaging in conversation 😂😂

30 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

The guy who quotes three paragraphs and says LOL as his only response is lecturing me on engaging in conversation 😂😂

los angeles angels of anaheim GIF

2 hours ago, Mercalius said:

Ignore that one. 

This whole thing is fairly strange to me. I’m not saying the accusations aren’t true, but I would hate to find ourselves in a situation where a small team of Russians would make us discount a candidate when they had nothing to do with them.

Trump has obviously changed the line because he openly asked for foreign help. This lady, although I could be wrong, seems like an innocent bystander. 

22 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

My barometer will be if Trump starts to go after her. If he doesn’t then there’s something there.

Trump will only go after her if she naturally gains momentum and is seen as a legit threat.  Otherwise, it’s free publicity, more exposure, and a surefire way to get the never-Trumpers to elevate her even further.  Her temperament, appeal to moderates, and service to the country aren’t something he likely wants to face head on.   He’s a caricature.  But so are Bernie, Warren, Harris, Booker, and even Biden to an extent.  He can win a cartoon fight any day of the week, but Gabbard is a different kind of politician.  She’s authentic, or at least fakes it really damn well.  It would put Trump out of his element to clash with that head on.  It almost cost him against Cruz when he kept going low and Ted was able to show his more normal, every-man side.  I don’t think that’s a game he could play with Tulsi

The telling thing IMO is after the DNC smears her and buries her into a non-entity and their real candidate is too far gone to be beaten will be that Trump likely compliments her and says the system was rigged against her - sending some of her supporters his way or at least ensuring write-ins and non-votes for the chosen candidate.  Calling my shot on that one, but that’s 100% how I see it playing out 

Edited by Mercalius

LOL

Apparently we're surrounded by Russians.

Their bots are supposedly rampant on social media while the people getting banned by Twitter and fb are the conservative voices, or anyone opposed to the DNC party line.

This is shaping up for Dems like a bad dystopian sc-fi B flick.

Calling somebody a Russian asset is a serious charge but one demiturds will make in a minute without hesitation. This is a democrat congress woman these assholes are accusing of being a traitor! 

None of you will say shit about Omar being a traitor. You are warped fucks. 

Interesting that California no longer makes statistics available on prosecutions and convictions state wide and the demographics of the people. They provided all of that info going back 20 years but now nothing prior to 2018 is available. Why? To protect Kamala's record?

Her record will show that most of her convictions are black and Hispanic men but she will accuse everybody else of being racist.  

I asked CTM how the Russians could suppress the black vote. How would they do that? How come they don't suppress the white vote? Still waiting on that answer. 

Why would the DNC worry about Gabbard? She's a nobody, she hasn't even qualified for the 3rd debate and is at the bottom of every poll. She has no chance at the nomination. 

To act like there is some conspiracy holding her down is a laugher. 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Why would the DNC worry about Gabbard? She's a nobody, she hasn't even qualified for the 3rd debate and is at the bottom of every poll. She has no chance at the nomination. 

To act like there is some conspiracy holding her down is a laugher. 

It was already explained to you. She went after the house candidate. They are not worried about her winning anything they are worried she will hurt precious Kamala.  

Gabbard could be accused of getting some republican support and she does spend time on foxnews. Republicans have no race in the primaries and could strategically crossover.