Rolltide

DNC putting a hit on Tulsi Gabbard?

You all noticed how the dems are awkwardly defending Hillary? Some are claiming she never said these things about Gabbard or Jill Stein. When they cannot push that lie they defend what Hillary said. What is happening here is that dems are forced to defend Hillary because she is more valuable than Gabbart is. It is easier to call Tulsi a Russian asset than to agree with the obvious that Hillary is a horrible piece of shit and a liar. 

Watch Richard Goostein a professional Clinton ass licker try to argue that Tulsi Gabbard is indeed a Russian asset to defend the indefensible. Makes you wonder if the skanky bitch is about to announce her candidacy. Who goes this far to defend a retired nobody?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-clinton-adviser-spars-with-tucker-carlson-over-hillary-clintons-tulsi-gabbard-accusation

As I said before this is using speech to assault the right to speak. Have the temerity to run as a third party candidate and you will get called a traitor to your country. 

Hillary please run. I want to see you lose again.  

Is there any way to block whole threads?  I understand I can just not click on them but they still keep popping to the top and there are several that I just don't give a shit about reading.  This one being one of them.  I just click on it to mark it as "read".

7 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Same could be said on your side...

What is my side? Who on my supposedly side is calling people Russian assets?

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Is there any way to block whole threads?  I understand I can just not click on them but they still keep popping to the top and there are several that I just don't give a shit about reading.  This one being one of them.  I just click on it to mark it as "read".

I bet you want to get rid of this thread. Your beloved Hillary made a complete ass of herself. 

Do you think that other parties other than democrats have a right to exist or are they all traitors to the country on behalf of Putin?

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluck said:

This is the perfect time to point out how utterly fucking stupid partisans on both sides are.

Hillary rigging elections, warmongering killing who knows how many, ignoring Americans being killed by the state.

And Trumpers. Self explanatory.

The idiots of this country

In case you don't notice this is not a partisan thing or an ideological thing. She said that 2 people on the left were Russian assets! She is calling them traitors! She also says that about Trump. That is not partisan that is just Hillary being unhinged and a total bitch. 

Somebody was on Fox yesterday and they had an interesting perspective. They said that Hillary is super jealous of the idea of a woman other than her being the first female president. Does that mean she is going to run or will she start calling Warren a Russian asset?

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I bet you want to get rid of this thread. Your beloved Hillary made a complete ass of herself. 

Do you think that other parties other than democrats have a right to exist or are they all traitors to the country on behalf of Putin?

No, I don't want to get rid of the thread.  I just don't care about it.  

Yes, I absolutely think the other party should exist.  Both sides need the opposition to keep things in check.

1 minute ago, MadMax said:

No, I don't want to get rid of the thread.  I just don't care about it.  

Yes, I absolutely think the other party should exist.  Both sides need the opposition to keep things in check.

Hillary is attacking democracy itself! There is nothing in the constitution that guarantees power to one or two parties. You have the right to form other parties and run as a candidate without some flaming fucking whore bitch calling you a traitor. 

You can criticize somebody like Ralph Nader for supposedly taking votes away from Al Gore in 2000. Calling people Russian assets with no evidence is bullshit!

As for you, for 2 years you bought into this Russian collusion bullshit like a kid with candy for the first time. Running around giving high fives to libtards and telling people to spin it. You made an ass of yourself. Is that the standard now for the democrat party? Everybody is a Russian asset?

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Hillary is attacking democracy itself! There is nothing in the constitution that guarantees power to one or two parties. You have the right to form other parties and run as a candidate without some flaming fucking whore bitch calling you a traitor. 

You can criticize somebody like Ralph Nader for supposedly taking votes away from Al Gore in 2000. Calling people Russian assets with no evidence is bullshit!

As for you, for 2 years you bought into this Russian collusion bullshit like a kid with candy for the first time. Running around giving high fives to libtards and telling people to spin it. You made an ass of yourself. Is that the standard now for the democrat party? Everybody is a Russian asset?

And here is case and point why I spend more time taking pot shots at you shit heads than trying to have a rational discussion.  Your short man's complex won't let you back off the anger long enough to not be a dick.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Stupidity is your side lol

Answer the fucking question smart ass white boy. What side am I on? You already lose the debate before it even starts. I post on these boards all the time. Everybody knows my wife is not white. Everybody should know that I'm not religious at all. I'm a member of the libertarian party. I have talked on dozens of occasions about why Asians are the most successful people in America. 

You make a total ass of yourself by branding me as a white supremacist christian conservative. 

Also I asked you about music and you did not answer. I think you are a sheet white libtard parading around as a militant black dude.  

1 minute ago, MadMax said:

And here is case and point why I spend more time taking pot shots at you shit heads than trying to have a rational discussion.  Your short man's complex won't let you back off the anger long enough to not be a dick.

Calling somebody a Russian asset is serious moron! Hillary is not some name on a message board. She is the face(Ugly skanky whore) of YOUR PARTY!!!!

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Calling somebody a Russian asset is serious moron! Hillary is not some name on a message board. She is the face(Ugly skanky whore) of YOUR PARTY!!!!

Cool story.

2 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Cool story.

So Hillary did not call Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard Russian assets? 

13 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So Hillary did not call Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard Russian assets? 

I don't give a shit.  Hillary is nobody.  

5 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

You trust our intelligence agencies?

Depends on the context and the stakes- on this question. I do trust their experience, training, expertise, and intentions.