Mariota is having the best TC of his career and more.

kyle021

19 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Because we've seen exponentially more and egregious negatives than positives... It's not supposed to be all things equal, because it's not

If Mariotas career was known for his consistent play with the occasional gaffe it'd be one thing, but there's a reason why the only people who are really blindly sold on the guy being the answer are homers.... Because they nitpick and blow the positives completely outta proportion

Fuckin hilarious!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have given really short odds on who would respond first.

Big whenever someone says something good about Mariota!        

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Huston said:

It's like talk to a wall with some of you because you just want argue and not listen to what is said. And your the one throwing  a hissy fit over Kyle's normal hype post.

I have literally never once referenced Kyle's post in this thread (closest I got was mentioning how homers are the only ones who blindly think he's the long term answer)... Just the state of you thinking people are being hypocritical

Kyle can type what he wants but it's Kyle being his normal two-toned tinted glasses self.... You're the moron for acting like people constantly ragging on the dude and dismissing the positives are the ones that are out of line

Edited by wiscotitansfan

40 minutes ago, Nash said:

I just watched MM in the video from camp .. he made 4 throws, the last being a rollout throw.. take a look at the first 3 throws.. It sure looks like he has widened his base this year and is using his body and legs to make those throws.. 

Now why would anyone around here bother taking time to slave over such trivialities? There are firmly held positions to be defended at all costs and no time to be bogged down with such boredom.

6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I have literally never once referenced Kyle's post in this thread (closest I got was mentioning how homers are the only ones who blindly think he's the long term answer)... Just the state of you thinking people are being hypocritical

Kyle can type what he wants but it's Kyle being his normal two-toned tinted glasses self.... You're the moron for acting like people constantly ragging on the dude and dismissing the positives are the ones that are out of line

Lmao and I'm the one raging, please show me where I did that. You can't even respond without name calling lol.

Edited by Huston

9 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Some posters want to appear unbiased, while being obviously biased.

So they tip toe around the subject, defend one side of the coin while never really sharing their opinion, and always rail on their words being misconstrued to protect themselves.

Edited by big2033

6 minutes ago, Huston said:

Lmao and I'm the one raging, please show me where I did that. You can't even respond without name calling lol.

I never said anything about raging? What are you talking about? I do think you're a moron and don't respect people who are idiots... I don't care that you think you are high roading me

2 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I never said anything about raging? What are you talking about? I do think you're a moron and don't respect people who are idiots... I don't care that you think you are high roading me

I just replied before you edited it moron as you can see.

Edited by Huston

1 minute ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Edited what? I assume you just misread "ragging on the dude" and didn't realize I was referring to everyone shitting on Mariota?

Yep I did.

I would like for the starting qb for my favorite team to aspire to be more than mediocre.  You know those games where your team's offense just obliterates the other team and you don't have to worry about the outcome.  It would be nice if we could have that again.  

2 hours ago, 8MM said:

It won't end until MM plays perfect in a zillion games and win multiple super bowls.

it didnt end for mcnair until after ~2003. 

even then there was a ton of closet hate that was stifled because they didnt have much to go on other than injuries... and him missing games or playing through it was : "would've killed a normal man!" and "tough guy to play through it"

whereas marcus gets a "pussy!" or... "so what! everyone does it"

ive realized its just a bunch of simple minded idiots. the easily manipulated types that you see in medieval films with poop on their faces going to watch the weekly executions. 

29 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m not really sure what is going on with this conversation. Marcus has looked good in camp. That’s an improvement over the past two camps. It means little except to say he looks relatively better in camp than the last two, which is improvement. 

When reading any Mariota discussions on this forum it's a good rule of thumb to keep a cooler full of meta innuendos and between-the-lines bullshit in order to decipher what's actually being said.