Mariota is having the best TC of his career and more.

kyle021

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Who knows if Mariota's "improved" preseason will translate into the regular season, but one thing is certain I would much prefer to read positive things like this year than the abomination that last offseason sounded like.

Fortunately, your reaction is measured. Most are not.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have given really short odds on who would respond first.

Big whenever someone says something good about Mariota!        

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Jesus how many practices have we had?

Pot meet hater, deal with the positive vibes we have had to live with the negative.

Edited by Huston

2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Pot meet hater, deal with the positive we have had to live with the negative.

Positives are fine. I've talked about the positives. You've seen me talk about the positives.

This is getting a crumb and calling it a three course meal. Relax, honestly it feels cheaper when you guys go nuts over it because you're like starving birds waiting for anything to dump in your mouths.

Edited by big2033

Just now, Huston said:

Your the one who's panties are all in a wad here.

Yes. They are ... lol ...  over stupidity. Unfortunately it has an affect on me.

You guys can't tame the homer tendencies. All it takes is a couple of practices then the glasses become neon pink.

Let things play out before these threads. First an obvious Delanie Walker clip now this.

You know who deserves a thread at camp right now? Corey Davis. But he's not QB so ... we'll settle for Mariota crumbs.

6 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Positives are fine. I've talked about the positives. You've seen me talk about the positives.

This is getting a crumb and calling it a three course meal. Relax, honestly it feels cheaper when you guys go nuts over it because you're like starving birds waiting for anything to dump in your mouths.

How is saying positive vibe going nuts.

The OL doesn’t even have either starting OT. He can’t be pressured like in a real game. 

Ive heard PK say he’s seen multiple plays where MM would have been sacked multiple times. And PK has been overall positive on MM.

It doesn’t sound like he’s spraying the ball all over the place, which is great. 

He should have good preseason games, he’s a 5 year vet. We’ll see.

But MM will be judged when real games start. 

3 minutes ago, Huston said:

How is saying positive vibe going nuts.

The OP said he's having the best camp of his career and due to that he'll have the best year of his career lol.

It hasn't been a week.

Edited by big2033

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

The OP said he's having the best camp of his career and that he'll have the best year of his career lol.

It hasn't been a week.

I don't make the post, relax man.

Edited by Huston

Just now, Huston said:

One guys post lol, relax man.

It's actually the thread subject lol. If this were a "Opnions on Mariota's Camp So Far?" it would be different.

This is yet another blown out of proportion thread.

Are we capable of being measured when it comes to Mariota.

Weigh the positives, weight the negatives, check his history, keep things in perspective. Is that a lot to ask the TR?

5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It's actually the thread subject lol. If this were a "Opnions on Mariota's Camp So Far?" it would be different.

This is yet another blown out of proportion thread.

Are we capable of being measured when it comes to Mariota.

Weigh the positives, weight the negatives, check his history, keep things in perspective. Is that a lot to ask the TR?

Classic