Cameron Batson to IR: Joe Parker Wavied; Titans Sign Two WRs

tgo

I think this may be a move to keep Batson around, as he wouldn't have made the roster unless we kept 7 WRs. Or maybe the injury the other day was worse than it appeared?

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I think this may be a move to keep Batson around, as he wouldn't have made the roster unless we kept 7 WRs. Or maybe the injury the other day was worse than it appeared?

Reports suggest he dislocated his shoulder on Monday, really sucks for Batson who was having a really good camp, he was ahead of Jennings for that 6th WR spot.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Reports suggest he dislocated his shoulder on Monday, really sucks for Batson who was having a really good camp, he was ahead of Jennings for that 6th WR spot.

Well, hopefully he'll be around to replace Taywan Taylor when the time comes!

25 minutes ago, tgo said:

I thought the same thing.

Wouldn't he go on the PUP list  if 

4 hours ago, tgo said:

Wouldn't he go on the PUP list if he had a chance to return this year?

6 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Wouldn't he go on the PUP list  if 

Wouldn't he go on the PUP list if he had a chance to return this year?

Can only be placed on PUP prior to training camp I believe. 

Then they would have to move him to one of the the two designated return spots and he'd be ineligible to return the first 6 weeks, doubt they'd do that for a guy who would be the number 6 WR at best, but they do have time to decide that 

7 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Then they would have to move him to one of the the two designated return spots and he'd be ineligible to return the first 6 weeks, doubt they'd do that for a guy who would be the number 6 WR at best, but they do have time to decide that 

Actually he is done if he really went on IR: 

One constraint here is that a player must be on the 53-man roster in Week 1 to be eligible for the IR designation to return. That means, anyone who was placed on IR before roster cuts were made to trim the roster down to 53 players is not eligible.

I’ve broke a collar bone before. Even if it’s just a tiny fracture you’ve gotta wait for full recovery. It’s a dangerous injury to have, not really just on its own but because of what it protects and holds together. 

Impossible to tackle with it safely. Should really limit motion at all once it’s healed. 

Archived